Question on this MJ I just found!

ok, is this a refractor??? its shiny on the back like it is on the front, Im working on this set, and none of the cards I have from it are like that, except for this jordan, and a couple of others that I have, the jordan also doesnt have a protector, (no I didnt peel it off)

I cant get an attachment of the pics I have to work, if you know what Im talking about please help me out, if you need a pic I will email them to you!

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    hah, sorry, the set is 98-99 topps finest, card # 81. Guess thats kind of important huh.

dont 98/99 Finest refractor cards have 'refractor' printed next to the card number? i know 99/00 do....

I have no idea, thats why Im asking, it doesnt say 'refractor' but like I said, it is unlike any of the other cards I have from this set aside from two or three.

I'm pretty sure every Finest refractor card from 95-96 up, says refractor by the card number. It may be an error though. Send me a scan to my email address, if you can't post it up here.