Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

no one has mentioned the goalies, what has luongo done??
    Mike smith,,,,,realllllly
    only carey price is deserving to be picked

why not have Marc Andre Fleury, carey price battle it out for #1

James neal should be there over nash for sure, even carter for that matter
    I am not sure about Stamkos, does he even has medicla clearance to play yet or even practice?

whta if he gets hurts again, there goes tampa bays season, surprised that Yzerman selected him, but we'll see

BANNED

Country
    See skatesave's Items on eBay

I don't think Fleury was even considered. People are talking about Crawford and Brodeur being missing, not Fleury.

Stamkos has been skating for more than 2 weeks, he is Ultra Man and do not question anything he does. Lol.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

The thing with Stamkos, is if they add him now, and he's not ready, they replace him. If they don't add him now, and he is ready, then they're SOL. I don't agree with Carter or Nash here, and Smith is a joke. The guy isn't top 25 in the NHL in GAA or save %. I'd rather have Crawford, Fleury, Bernier, Harding, Reimer, or Brodeur.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (114)
    Country

I don't think Fleury was even considered. People are talking about Crawford and Brodeur being missing, not Fleury.

Stamkos has been skating for more than 2 weeks, he is Ultra Man and do not question anything he does. Lol.

I like stamkos but I would be worried that he gets hurt and then is out for season, Tampa bay pays him for there season and not team canada, but hopefully he can play and stays health

as for goalies
    price
    fleury
    Crawford

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See babyblueboy's Items on eBay

I like stamkos but I would be worried that he gets hurt and then is out for season, Tampa bay pays him for there season and not team canada, but hopefully he can play and stays health

as for goalies
    price
    fleury
    Crawford

Get your point, but Stamkos has a broken bone. If the bone is healed, he will play, and there really isn't any additional risk of re-injury than there would be in the first place. If this were ligament or muscular damage, this would be a completely different story. Also, with Yzerman being Tampa's GM, he is definitely aware of any long term ramifications.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Luongo won gold with Team Canada last time.... so this was his job to lose. I would imagine he'll play game 1, and every game after that - unless he gives them a reason to turn to to Price.

I heard an interesting point about Smith yesterday (I don't see him play all that much, so I won't really argue how true this is) but what he brings that the other goalies don't.... is exceptional stick handling. Truth is, the 3rd goalie doesn't matter.... becuase he's never going to play. If Mike Smith seems 1 minute of ice time, it's becuase something has horribly gone wrong. Well - one thing that COULD go horribly wrong is the need of that "3rd dman" - a goalie that handles the puck really well - and Smith could be that guy, if the need arose.

If Luongo's injury is bad... and he's out longer than expected.... expect Fleury to get asked to be on the team to replace him, and expect him to assume #2 duties behind Price.

Stamkos - wouldn't worry about it. I agree in principle that his only concern should be getting healthy for the rest of Tampa's season, and the Olympics are something he should have ruled out already..... but I'm not him, I don't know what the injury is like.... and as centrehice pointed out - it was a bone break, not a muscle tear. If the bone has healed and he's okay to go - the re-injury risk is pretty slim. It's not like a torn ACL or pulled groin. It's a safe pick for them, becuase they can remove him (due to injury) until something like 48 hours before puck drop.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Price and Fleury....yikes, regular season studs, but choker's when it counts...if Vokoun was Canadian they should pick him?!!

Luongo, Won GOLD...carried the soft nucks to ONE game away from the Holy Grail....he didn't lose the Cup..the B's ripped it away from his team.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

BANNED

Country

I have been stewing all day and I am really mad.

Kunitz, Nash and Carter, Get lost……. No St. Louis, No Thornton the 3rd leading scorer.

Yzerman has been hanging around Gretzky. This is a FAILURE . I need to go outside or I am going to snap.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I have been stewing all day and I am really mad.

Kunitz, Nash and Carter, Get lost……. No St. Louis, No Thornton the 3rd leading scorer.

Yzerman has been hanging around Gretzky. This is a FAILURE . I need to go outside or I am going to snap.

Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

BANNED

Country

Marty Sr. Louis gets 2 goals on the road tonight and the game winner. I hope you are embarrassed Yzerman.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast