Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Speculation about UD Products for 2014-15

Inspired by the thread discussing UD 2014-15 exclusive and the speculation that UD will release close to 20 products next year, I thought it would be fun to speculate as to what these 20 products might be.

Here is what I came up with

1. Artifacts
    2. Black Diamond
    3. Fleer Showcase
    4. Fleer Ultra
    5. Ice
    6. MVP
    7. O-Pee-Chee
    8. Parkhurst
    9. SP Authentic
    10. SP Game Used
    11. SPx
    12. Team-Themed Set (Like the Oilers from this season)
    13. The Cup
    14. Trilogy
    15. Ultimate
    16. Upper Deck Canvas
    17. Upper Deck Series 1
    18. Upper Deck Series 2

Please comment on what you think about this list, what products you would like to see and what products you definitely do not want to see. For me, I hope they do a Parkhurst set with vintage autos, and some sort of Fleer product (I have really liked the past 2), and I definitely do not want they to produce Ovation again.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See franklin-ca's Items on eBay

What's UD Canvas?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See brusski's Items on eBay

I can see them bringing back Black or OPC Premier

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Expect Victory to be back. Hot Prospects too....... though I can't see three 'Fleer' sets, so Hot Prospects only works if they drop showcase. OPC Premier or Black would make sense.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Upper Deck has been predictable when it comes to what they will produce year in and year out, so now on to the real challenge. Which of the products you have listed will be released within two weeks of their original planned release date?
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Toronto Blue Jays
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Expect Victory to be back. Hot Prospects too....... though I can't see three 'Fleer' sets, so Hot Prospects only works if they drop showcase. OPC Premier or Black would make sense.

I had hoped Victory was gone forever. I was think the same thing about Hot Prospects. Either Hot Prospects or Showcase as their premium Fleer brand and Ultra as their base Fleer brand, perhaps. I also think OPC Premier or Black will make a return as a higher end product.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Don't be too surprised if it's just the resurrection of old products instead of the innovation of new ones. We could see any or all of: Hot Prospects, Sweet Shot, OPC Premier, UD Black, MVP, Victory, Jersey Collection (no mini masks though).
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 416gibby's Items on eBay

A couple of those items on your list have been insert add ons to existing products UD Canvas, MVPand UD Ice. If you make them as stand allow products you take away value from the products they were in ie UD Canvas as a stand alone takes away value from UD Series one and two UD Ice as a stand alone takes away value from SPX and Black Diamond.

SCF Rewards
    Country

they should bring back collector's choice and dump mvp

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Philadelphia Flyers Pittsburgh Penguins
    Twitter: @theAndrewKubat See Venom-86's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I know I will probably be in the minority, but I look forward to Victory and MVP coming back. I would be happy with a few more large sets (besides OPC and UD I & II). Too many players get left out of the premium and niche sets and that leave player collector's with few options. These 100 base card sets represent around 10% of the players in the league. Even less if they feature retired players in the base set.

PS - Is it just me, or is anyone else have "Fish Called Wanda" flashbacks of Otto yelling his trademark expletive each time NYR's Kevin Kline skates up the ice?
    Hidden Content
    Collecting: Hidden Content (95% complete) / Hidden Content (88.4% complete) / Eric Lindros (35% complete) / Ilya Kovalchuk (45% complete)...and to a lesser extent...Hidden Content (65% complete) / Hidden Content (48% complete) / Brian Propp (70% complete)

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast