Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

THat was my point it is usually about race when it is white on black or vice verse. But if it is black on black Roy Hibbert,Rob Parker, Chris Broussard it usually gets a pass. Your right nobody cares about the show or the man but what comes out of his mouth is offensive and if it were say FRank Mir or Chris Mullin it would be world news
    Oh I get it now.

Maybe it's the fact that no one cares about the show, the man, or Britain in this forum?

Wait, no, it must be racially motivated and there's no other option. To not make this about race would be racist, right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ha nobody said that AT ALL.Just want the hipocrasy to stop I guess which is asking alot. Veggie I read you on here for oevr a year and don't be bashful now if he were a washed up white boxer on a show nobody watches they would call for his head. What I was waiting for was our gya activist and their opinions but I don't think we will get it
    Leave it to some people on here to turn a thread about a washed up boxer saying something stupid on a trashy reality tv show that no one watches into another the white man has it so bad thread.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Who are our "gay activists"?

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

Who are our "gay activists"?

Alex is one most certainly.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

I agree. But this isn't a belief among the majority of people. Everyone is entitled to their views.

In my opinion if one believes this they really haven't thought about their own experiences with attraction or they believe this because it supports a religious belief that they desperately want to justify and feel good about or they want to use a religious "rule" that's fairly popularly accepted to help support their bigotry.

BANNED

Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (225)
    Country
    See groundsupportse's Items on eBay

In my opinion if one believes this they really haven't thought about their own experiences with attraction or they believe this because it supports a religious belief that they desperately want to justify and feel good about or they want to use a religious "rule" that's fairly popularly accepted to help support their bigotry.

Fair enough, your entitled to your belief.

Obama was even against Gay Marriage until he realized he could gain votes from it.

I feel everyone should have equal rights, but to bash someones opinion from either way is bigotry at it's finest. Everyone is trying hard to push what they believe is true.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Star_Cards's Items on eBay

So basically you are saying that people who stand up against intolerance are being intolerant as well? If everyone felt that way and never took a stand against intolerance the world would sadly be a very different place than it is even now. Luckily not everyone does have the same ideal about this as you do.

Also, saying you disagree with an opinion or even saying you think holyfield is wrong isn't exactly bashing. No one is calling for his head or calling for his rights to somehow be taken away. Don't overreact to others simply voicing their opinions on his opinion that he put out for all to see.

As for Obama, I have a different view in that I feel that most people who voted for him typically are pro same sex marriage. I also think that the majority of voters still feel that same sex marriage should not be legal. I base that off of the still many states not allowing it. Based off of that I would think it could be assumed that he was not really set to gain votes by coming out for same sex marriage. I'd say it's probably more likely that he was always for same sex marriage but didn't want to lose votes by being vocal about it early in his run for his first term since so many people still don't agree with it for whatever reason.
    Last edited by Star_Cards; 01-09-2014 at 10:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

I think some people think tolerance includes tolerating hate. It doesn't, but stupidity and spinelessness sure does.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes funny nobody remembers Obama's stance on gay marriage.
    Fair enough, your entitled to your belief.

Obama was even against Gay Marriage until he realized he could gain votes from it.

I feel everyone should have equal rights, but to bash someones opinion from either way is bigotry at it's finest. Everyone is trying hard to push what they believe is true.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hate should not be tolerated and spinelessness seems to run rampant in today's society
    I think some people think tolerance includes tolerating hate. It doesn't, but stupidity and spinelessness sure does.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast