Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Baseball in person successes

How do you get your autographed at a football, baseball, or basketball game? I need a new method because I have had very little luck lately at games

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

It really depends on the layout of the stadium. Here in Atlanta turner field is a graphers dream. If you are not very picky you are guaranteed to get someone's graph on game day. Other stadiums from what I heard are not so autograph friendly.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content cardscomicsmoviesandgames
    Hidden Content darkdemon202404

SCF Rewards
    Country

Dodger stadium is good for 1-2 former dodgers a game, but you got to have the 100-200+$ seats to get better odds , as for like petco park I've had absolutely great luck down there with dodger players the only guys i haven't got in the last 2-3 yrs have been Hanley and Juan uribe, I've got everybody else at least once or sometimes multiple times in a season, and that includes pregame and post game graphing as well , in sd alone I'd say I've got 60+ dodgers alone just since the start of the 2012 season!!