Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This Year Surprise teams??????

This Year Surprise teams??????

Every year i like to hear what you guys think are going to be the new big noise makers in the nfl..

My picks

like last year, i think the Cardinals in the NFC, but i think a lot of people are going to pick them so i won't. Also the the Cowboys can also be a great choice.

AFC-- The Dolphins, Being a Jet fan this is hard to say, but our division is really weak. the Jets, bills and Pats are all on the decline, and the dolphins seem to be looking good.

NFC-- Packers- An Improved defense, with hawk and woodson might make the packers contend in another weak division.

Notable Flops-- Bears, Eagles

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

My surprise team: The Cowboys
    They have been slowly getting better the past few years, and with the edition of Terrell Owens they will have that explosiveness on offense that they havent had. Also, they have a good kicker now, so they wont lose close games.

My flop team: The Cowboys
    They have Terrell Owens. He ruined the 49ers and the Eagles, why not ruin the Cowboys also. If Owens doesnt step up and causes problems, then the Cowboys are right where the Niners and Eagles are.

But you can also look at it like this:... Owens maybe has always loved the Cowboys, so he went and ruined two of the Cowboys three biggest rivals. But thats unlikely.

Suprise Teams
    Cleveland Browns. I think they have made enough moves to contend for a 8-8season, don't think they will be able to get to the playoffs just yet. They are too young. That is very hard for me to say being a Steelers fan since we already have to put up with the Bungals and Raisins.

Flop:
    San Diego Chargers. Getting rid of Brees means spending at least 1, if not 2, years at the bottom of the AFC West. Rivers can step up and be the leader, but it won't be this fast, he's not Ben Roethlisberger.

Suprise- Detroit, it is all finally going to come together

Flop- Cincinati, got lucky with lots of turnovers last year

Surprise- Falcons(not bcause their my fav) started off hot last year and fell apart- especially the dfense(injuries) Upgraded there d quite abit- lawyer milloy and chris crocker at SS and FS, john abraham opposite side of kerney with rod coleman in the middle and jimmy williams to take over jason webster who gets burned. Vick still wont be the greatest passing qb but will be better than he was in 2004 when they made it to the nfc championship game.

Redskins- very good last year and all they did was upgrade- randle el, brandon lloyd, adam archuleta....

Flop- Colts: no Edge and lost some good D players. Will make it to the playoffs being in the easiest division but manning will choke again and they will be sent home

Surprise- Giants, Super Bowl XLI Champs!
    Flop- Pittsburgh, XL Champs don't reach playoffs!

Quote Originally Posted by Aikman_TheGreat
    My surprise team: The Cowboys
    They have been slowly getting better the past few years, and with the edition of Terrell Owens they will have that explosiveness on offense that they havent had. Also, they have a good kicker now, so they wont lose close games.

My flop team: The Cowboys
    They have Terrell Owens. He ruined the 49ers and the Eagles, why not ruin the Cowboys also. If Owens doesnt step up and causes problems, then the Cowboys are right where the Niners and Eagles are.

But you can also look at it like this:... Owens maybe has always loved the Cowboys, so he went and ruined two of the Cowboys three biggest rivals. But thats unlikely.
    thats one way to be pleased no matter what your team does.

surprise: im not gonna be surprised, but the skins will be in the SB this year...the basically have 3 Head Coaches, tons of offensive upgrades, and a top 5 defense AGAIN!!

bust: the giants - both eli and tiki go down to injuries in the first 6 weeks....another bust - the bears...defensive was over rated last year and they couldn't put a 20 spot on the board against praire view a&m!!!

Surprise:Dallas Cowboys.they have made some upgrades.T.o mike vanderjat.they wont have the best defensive but they will do good

Flop:San Digo Chargers.they lost brees cant say much they lost a grat QB.

I cant take the Skins seriously with their QB situation. come on Mark Brunell.

How bout the Saints????

melvin

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast