Jerious Norwood Xtra Points Gold #201
    Delanie Walker #180
    Ko Simpson #212
    Mike Hass #228

Draft Pick:

AJ Hawk #12

Insert:

Stars of the NFL Ben Roethlisberger #21

Looking for RC's of players in my sig. Also Ernie Sims, Daniel Bullocks, Brian Calhoun. Thanks for the look!!

Jeff

really need the hawk...putting the dp set together...lmk what you need for it

Monkey Boy (JK)- I really need these:

2004 Larry Fitzgerald Donruss Classics #/500
    2004 Larry Fitzgerald Pristine #/999
    2004 Larry Fitzgerald Finest

See anything else you like?

Packer- Didn't see anything, thanks though!!

Jeff

the fitz stuff is all pc...definately not moving the classics...could move the finest, probably not the pristine either....i could do the finest and something small...lmk

ps...ive been called alot worse than monkey boy!! surprised no one has questioned the screen name...your the first to joke about it!!

Would you do the Finest and the Either the Boldin MVP or the Topps Total?

Lmk, Thanks

Jeff

sure...i can do the finest and the total...post it if that is ok...i can ship tomorrow (wednesday) if you can do the same!! thanks

do you by chance know how many DPs are in this years set? pretty sure it is more than the 10 from last year!!

Well, the Hawk is #12, so there are more than 10. That's all I know, sorry. I will post the trade and send tomorrow as well. Thanks!!

BTW, have you send off the Boldin RC Jsy/Ball yet?

Jeff

oh yeah...it went on monday...you are *****, right?

lol...just looked at the last trade and realized your not in MI...i sent a package to MI on monday too, just assumed that was you...yours DEFINATELY went out monday...sorry if i confused you for a minute!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast