Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buckets updated, lets trade

Buckets updated, lets trade

Just got a new scanner, still adding more pics. take a look and see if you need anything.

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Check my page for the Aaron Rogers Contenders Auto.

I need your Boldin Rc's and Jsy's, Kevin Jones Rc's and Jsy. PLMK what you need or check my site, It's not totally updated so if you don't see a player you need, lmk and I'll see if I have any. Thanks

Jeff

hey I could use the favre jersey, also the rodgers. check the site for more chambers, thanks

I am looking for reggie brown jsys and autos, nate burleson rc's, chris chambers rc's. lmk if you have any of those, thanks

sk1222 let me get my chambers organized and I will get back to you on what I need. thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sk1222
    hey I could use the favre jersey, also the rodgers. check the site for more chambers, thanks

detroit fan- sorry, I'm only collecting rc's of those guys. thanks though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast