Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I haven't been active for a while now, but have read many of your posts over the last few years and did a deal or two with you a year or two ago (Bobby Bell and Stenerud cut autos for a steal of a price). Shot a lil paypal your way and you better NOT pay me back. Is there anything your boys collect? I creeped on your bucket, but couldn't find any multi jerseys (I know I have one or two somewhere) or college sweet spot autos. Let me know if there is anything else they would like and if I find something I'll pm you for your address.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See r2graves's Items on eBay

sending money as well. DO NOT PAY BACK!!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have not posted here much in recent years, but this thread almost brought me to tears and I'm not afraid to say it. Some truly great people here. Fight it OP. Never give up!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See paulb_77's Items on eBay

It's been a while since I've been on; I'm strapped atm, but I just wanted to send my well wishes, friend. You got this.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See VLADDADDY's Items on eBay

gotta throw this in- to anyone who thinks SCF is "failing" READ THIS POST- this is what this site is all about!

Amen brother!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Philadelphia Eagles
    My traders on Flickr

Chris -

Fight. Never give up! Do not be afraid, for you are not alone in this battle.

There is a well know bible passage (Psalm 23:4) which states: "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me."

Life is full of peaks and valleys. This verse is from King David and applies to anyone who is going through a "valley" - a dark time, full of sadness. I have been through many valleys myself, though I cannot relate on this particular one. Just remember to not be afraid, for you are not alone. You have friends and family - and most importantly God - with you the entire way. I cannot even begin to explain why these things happen, but they do. My best advise to you is to be strong, do not be afraid, and have faith. Jesus states in Matthew 19:26, "...with God all things are possible." I honestly believe that to be 100% true.

I will be praying for you. I will be praying for your family. I will be praying for your doctors.

I have sent you a donation to help. I do not want any repayment. Use it to help take your family out to dinner when this is all through.

- Brian
    I only use PayPal G&S and I do not ship internationally

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
    (Philippians 4:6)

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just can't put into words how much this means to me. The money is incredible but the immeasurable amount of care, well-wishing and prayers is beyond amazing. It sounds weird but your words really do inspire me to keep fighting and also not to walk away from this hobby no matter what because it is more obvious now than ever how much it means to me, and how much the people of this site mean to me.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, as does my wife and my children. I will keep you all updated with my MRI and news from my drs.

Chris

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Green Bay Packers

I just can't put into words how much this means to me. The money is incredible but the immeasurable amount of care, well-wishing and prayers is beyond amazing. It sounds weird but your words really do inspire me to keep fighting and also not to walk away from this hobby no matter what because it is more obvious now than ever how much it means to me, and how much the people of this site mean to me.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart, as does my wife and my children. I will keep you all updated with my MRI and news from my drs.

Chris

Eloquently put Chris!! Please DO keep us all posted letting us know how you and the family are doing!! God bless friend!!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Chris, I just sent over a little donation to help you. I do not want you to repay me back at all. My prayers are with you and your family.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Hey Chris!! I Get Paid Tommorrow My Friend & I'm Gonna Send Ya Some Cash TTM. I DO NOT Want Repaid. This Is To Help You & Your Family Out. Keep That Head Up High Brother & My Prayers Are With You & Your Family. You CAN Beat This!!! I Have 7 Children Myself & Just Reading Your Thread My Friend Just Made Me Cry. If Ya Need ANYTHING Give Me A Shout.

Thanks, John

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast