Thread: very imnportant ?

very imnportant ?

do they make rookie cards of O.Lineman JW

2. Kronozio

is there a certain guy you're looking for?
    Hidden Content
    Current Wants: 08 Elite Zoning Commission Jerseys, HOF on-card autos, Nick Foles, Juron Criner
    I am moving on May 14th. If we made a deal and you have not sent yet, contact me for my new address.

If looking for a certain player.. go to becketts price guide and just type in the player w/o a year or set.. they will list all cards.. dont check rpices though unless subscribed.. you cant go back once a price is checked. have to do it all over again

Jay

bryant mckinnie and mike williams got some rookie cards, but probably only because they were very high draft picks. o lineman, although a very integral part of the team, rarely ever make much hobby noise and thus rarely get put on cards. I would bet there would be a better selection of o lineman rookie cards in larger sets like bowman "the rookie card set" or topps, or upper deck mvp. good luck.