Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See Greengoblin782's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

i will once i see an autograph checklist lol :)

We probably won't know who is in it until people start opening and list them on eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We probably won't know who is in it until people start opening and list them on eBay.

hoping theres a paige autograph but i doubt it

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

hoping theres a paige autograph but i doubt it

That would be a nice autograph to be in the set. If she is in the set I would expect them to bring AJ Lee type prices.

SCF Rewards
    Country

paige was hot there for a while. but her rc prices are back down as quick as they went up. if they woulda done some actual parallels of the nxt set, the value would still be there i think as i have sold several custom refractor style parallels at 40 each.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if they follow suit of every other chrome release there will be about 60% of the original set autos with a few newer people or other wrestlers.just a matter if they are 1 per box for me.

SCF Rewards
    Country

true. its usually just regular topps with a chrome finish, which sux. they could at least change the pics, but topps is very lazy and does that with all their releases.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

if they follow suit of every other chrome release there will be about 60% of the original set autos with a few newer people or other wrestlers.just a matter if they are 1 per box for me.

I don't think they are going to have one autograph per box. I would estimate maybe 3-4 per case only.

SCF Rewards
    Country

so far its 2 hits per box, but no real info other then that. i assume the majority will be relic / parallel and relic / relic.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

The site I purchased my case updated my order. It looks like the added the DC# and the package should ship tomorrow.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nyjets49's Items on eBay

Was able to track down some boxes for not overly-stupid prices. Cannot wait for the release now :)

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast