Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Did any of the stadiums change this year? Also, does anybody know the report times or where to check for that?

I hate to sound like a broken record, but has anybody addressed this concern?

SCF Rewards
    Country

I hate to sound like a broken record, but has anybody addressed this concern?

Reporting dates were already posted. Addresses are in another thread.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending out another batch today to Archie Bradley, Alan Trammell, Danny Hultzen, Taijuan Walker, James Paxton, and Mike Zunino after seeing where some of them tweeted that they were already in AZ. After checking Twitter, I added on requests to Jason Kipnis and Aaron Sanchez.

Why wait until the reporting date when I can mail them this week?
    Last edited by dsolzman; 01-28-2014 at 12:09 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Got back Kershaw today

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sending out another batch today to Archie Bradley, Alan Trammell, Danny Hultzen, Taijuan Walker, James Paxton, and Mike Zunino after seeing where some of them tweeted that they were already in AZ. After checking Twitter, I added on requests to Jason Kipnis and Aaron Sanchez.

Why wait until the reporting date when I can mail them this week?

Man, I need to keep up with Twitter like you do! Motivating me to send my Walker and Kipnis tomorrow since I think the mailman's gone by today. haha.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Red Wings New York Yankees Indianapolis Colts
    Instagram:

Sending out my pitchers and catchers today. Mat Latos, Ronnie Freeman, Jordan Zimmerman, Daniel Hudson, Joe Nathan, Mark Buehrle, Clayton Kershaw, Kyle Gibson, David Robertson, Pat Venditte, Justin Nicolino, Justin Masterson, Jason Grilli, James Shields, Cory Luebke, Brandon Beachy, Addison Reed, Danny Hultzen, Taijuan Walker, Michael Wacha, Mark Appel, and Jameson Taillon.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey guys, I know the mariners and padres are at the same area for spring, what are the addresses you guys are using for them or do you just send to the same place?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

I am hoping to catch former Yankees sent out to Nick Swisher,Russell Martin,Phil HUghes,Boone Logan

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am hoping to catch former Yankees sent out to Nick Swisher,Russell Martin,Phil HUghes,Boone Logan

No luck with Swisher last year

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees Los Angeles Lakers New York Giants
    See ajcorleone's Items on eBay

Well that be a waste of 2 stamps but you never know.
    Also just added
    Paul Goldschimdt (3rd year try)
    Alex Gordon (also 3rd year try)
    Doug Fister
    Nyjer morgan
    No luck with Swisher last year

Page 5 of 70 FirstFirst ... 23456781555 ... LastLast