Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Country

hey lambeauleap i may be intersted in a zeke..what would u be looking for in return.... thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

hey lambeauleap i may be intersted in a zeke..what would u be looking for in return.... thanks

Only looking to move Bowman Carreras right now, but I'm not looking for anything special. Just a signed card of a player I like and don't have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Did the Clippers and Gwinnett Braves postgame tonight; didn't need much and got even less. Kind of a bummer of a day since it was cold, no one was signing, and no one was friendly. Christian Bethancourt denied the small crowd after the game, and a lot of the Clippers were leaving together. Kind of a rough night, but I'm happy with the haul for an hour's work.

Nick Hagadone 2/2 Cards
    Jose Constanza 1/1 Card
    Joey Terdoslavich 1/2 Cards
    Jesus Aguilar 1/1 8x10
    Trevor Bauer 1/1 Card

All nice names that I'm glad to have, but disappointing considering the guys I needed. Glad to get Bauer (since his girl was there), but it took waiting an hour and a half and a death glare, plus he ruined by buddy's Sharpie and card. Always a pleasure to deal with Trevor. Aguilar photo looks SWEET, though. Terdoslavich had no interest in signing, but Constanza made him because he's awesome. I'll get scans up next time I go home.

Jackets morning skate tomorrow, though!
    Last edited by lambeauleap87; 04-23-2014 at 12:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Much better luck today as my buddy and I went downtown to the Arena District for a multipurpose trip; he wanted to do some baseball, and I wanted one more shot at the Blue Jackets (before heading over to do a few Clippers going in). Caught a rough break in that I missed Sergei Bobrovsky, Nick Foligno, Artem Anisimov, Brandon Dubinsky, and a few others a couple minutes prior to getting there. Managed to deal one of the regulars for sweet Bob, though! Here's the results:

Matt Frattin 1/1 8x10 Logo Sheet
    Ryan Murray 1/1 8x10 Logo Sheet
    Corey Tropp 1/1 8x10 Logo Sheet
    Dalton Prout 1/1 8x10 Logo Sheet
    Boone Jenner 1/1 Game Program
    Jared Boll 1/1 Card
    Ryan Johansen 2/2 Cards (part of a 50/50)
    Cam Atkinson 1/1 Card
    Fedor Tyutin 3/3 Cards (part of a 50/50)
    Nikita Nikitin 2/2 Cards
    Sergei Bobrovsky 0/1, 1/0 (traded an auto that I forget for a Bob!) Card

From the Clippers...
    Brett Brach 2/2 Cards
    Joey Terdoslavich 1/1 Card
    Blake Wood 1/1 8x10 Team Photo
    George Kottaras 1/1 Card
    Nyjer Morgan 2/3 Cards (Only the Brewers)

Very happy with how I did, finally landing quite a few guys I've needed for awhile. Nyjer is TOUGH and signed every Brewers card among the group of us and only one non-Brewers card. Finally got Kottaras on a card as well. On the Jackets front, I've ended up with just about everyone I've wanted in the three times I've done them, so I'm VERY happy. I'll get scans of everything from the last few games on either Tuesday or Wednesday, but I've done well for myself lately. Beautiful afternoon spent in the beautiful Arena District with a number of nice autos!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Terrible, terrible luck today...I'd post details, but I don't even wanna talk about it.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (50) HI
    Country

Terrible, terrible luck today...I'd post details, but I don't even wanna talk about it.

='(

Rooting for you guys tonight against the pens !!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Another day full of good luck and bad luck today...the good luck involved a lot of the remaining Jackets I needed signing; the bad luck involving half the stuff I got signed today either got smudged or ruined completely. Had no choice but to do them today and ended up getting the one guy I was really after (without smearing!) so I can't complain too much. Oh, this was with the Blue Jackets, in case you missed it...

Matt Calvert 1/1 Game Program (playoff hero!)
    Nick Foligno 1/1 Team Logo 8x10 (didn't recognize him; signature smeared, will have to erase)
    James Wisniewski 2/2 Cards (one smeared a little)
    Artem Anisimov 2/2 Cards (again, one looks rough)
    Nathan Horton 2/2 Cards (both completely ruined)
    Ryan Johansen 1/1 Puck (little rain issue, but still nice)
    Sergei Bobrovsky 1/1 8x10!

Bob looks flawless and he was the one I really wanted, so I can't really complain. At the end of the day, it all worked out and I added some new signatures to my collection in some way (except Horton, one is just a blue smudge, the other has a faint signature). I'll have scans up tomorrow; not thrilled with the day but also not overly disappointed because I came away with some cool stuff at least, especially Bob!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here we go, scans from the last couple times out that I've been away and can finally scan...

Aguilar

Bats

Clippers/Bats

Rain-ruined day

Bob

Re-scanned Bauer

So yeah, I rock. Some of it's spoken for, some of it's tradeable, some of it isn't...what do you guys think?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice man I am interested in one of those Terdoslavichs

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to the Indians/Twins game today in Cleveland and put forth a limited 'graphing effort. None of the Tribe signed inside the stadium before the game (literally no one) and everyone was either ignoring or "having to get to the airport" from the parking lot postgame. I did come away with the following, though...

Mike Sarbaugh 1/1 Card
    Kevin Cash 1/1 Team ROMLB
    Scott Atchison 1/1 Team ROMLB
    Mike Aviles 1/1 Team ROMLB
    Carlos Santana 1/1 Team ROMLB

Francona, Kluber, Masterson all said they had to get to the airport. Kipnis, Swisher, Salazar, Tomlin, Allen, Axford, Brantley, Cabrera, McAllister, Morgan, Bourn, and a couple others all just flat-out ignored. I'm happy I normally get to do the Minor Leagues because most of these guys are tools now that they're in the Majors. I got lucky to get some of the guys I did, especially Santana. I guess you make your own luck when you know what you're doing.

Oh well, at least I have a new project to work on in Columbus with my 2014 Indians team ball.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast