Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22
  1. #1

    Fleer '06 inserts ready to trade

    I went into an Eckerd pharmacy this afternoon and bought 4 packs of Fleer 2006 baseball. It appears they're seeding inserts 1 to a pack, rotating each chase set. This is what I pulled:

    Team Leaders: TL7 Cincinnati (Ken Griffey, Jr/Aaron Harang)
    Lumber Company: LC8 Carlos Delgado, LC12 Derrek Lee
    Smooth Lumber: SL9 Jim Edmonds

    Looking to grab some base (Fleer/Topps) in trade. LMK.

  2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
  3. #2
    Bumping this up. C'mon. Does anyone want to take a chance?

  4. #3
    I could use these:
    Lumber Company: LC8 Carlos Delgado, LC12 Derrek Lee

    Have these extra '06 Fleer base to trade:
    16,26,37,71,76,114,182,335

    LMK,
    Randy

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyLeonardo
    I could use these:
    Lumber Company: LC8 Carlos Delgado, LC12 Derrek Lee

    Have these extra '06 Fleer base to trade:
    16,26,37,71,76,114,182,335

    LMK,
    Randy
    Done. I also have some of the Fleer Top 40 (Schilling, Ramirez, Beckett) on hand. See my Topps inserts posting from 5/26. PM me your home addy, and I'll shoot these out to you on Tuesday.

  6. #5
    I have some 06 Topps base cards. Check my sig, I'm interested in all of the inserts.

  7. #6
    CubsFan, PM me to complete our trade on the Topps inserts (including the Wal-Mart exclusives).

    Randy, I need to hear from you too on the Lumber Company cards ASAP. We close these deals I can have the cards in the mail Tuesday morning.

  8. #7
    Post the deal for us and I'll confirm it. My address is in the TM.

    Randy

  9. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by RandyLeonardo
    Post the deal for us and I'll confirm it. My address is in the TM.

    Randy
    I'll post the trade in a moment. The cards will ship out tomorrow in a bubble envelope.

  10. #9
    I have added some more Fleer inserts as of last weekend:

    Lumber Company 7 Bobby Abreu
    Smoke 'N' Heat 9 Mark Prior, 11 Randy Johnson
    Team Leaders 3 Orioles (Bedard/Tejada)

    I'll have a Fleer base wantlist up soon.

  11. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbyfan
    I have added some more Fleer inserts as of last weekend:

    Lumber Company 7 Bobby Abreu
    Smoke 'N' Heat 9 Mark Prior, 11 Randy Johnson
    Team Leaders 3 Orioles (Bedard/Tejada)

    I'll have a Fleer base wantlist up soon.
    I could use all four. I've got these '06 Fleer base available:
    34, 47, 57, 64, 107, 108, 109, 119, 128, 129, 147, 158, 173, 183, 184, 199, 246, 298

    LMK what you could use.

    Randy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


About SCF

    Sports Card Forum provides sports and non-sports card collectors a safe place to discuss, buy, sell and trade.

    SCF maintains tools that will allow collectors to manage their collections online, information about what is happening with the hobby, as well as providing robust data to send out for Autographs through the mail.

Follow SCF on