Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hockey memorabilia....autographed

​Hey boys,

I got a large collection a few months ago. Mised up collectibles of all sports that i am still sorting out.

I posted some pics of giant hockey sticks that was part of the deal, those did'nt fit in my Santa Fe to give you guys an idea of the size of both sticks, a player and a goalie stick.

I just found out today (this morning) that the goalie stick is signed like 50 Times....minimum

I could not see the autographs cause the stick was tapes afterwards.....

I was mooving stuff in the basement and i saw INK....

i was pretty pumped and removed some of the tape and found 3 autographs so far...
    Dale Hunter
    Alain Côté
    Pierre Lacroix

all from 1981-82 season so i decided to call the seller for some more informations. he then told me that this stick was hanging in the Nordiques store at the Gallerie the la Capitale and it was picked up from Gaston Jolicoeur, the maker of the giant sticks......see link bvélos
    http://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedi...land-132615917

Now, this is where it become's interesting, he also told me that the stick was signed thrue the years and was displayed as an exemple or sample cause MR Jolicoeur was building giant and mignature sticks for special orders.....

considering that the stick builder was operating is shop in the 60's thrue the late 1970's and that it was signe thru the year and with the connections to Nordiques, IT COULD BE SIGNED BY MAURICE RICHARD AS A COATCH....First year of the franchise.....I think i am also identifying D.Ballon on the stick but can't be sure for now.....

HELP ME......i need to find a way to remoove the tape without destroying the autographs, any one knowes how to do it ?

The tape is solid l'y stuck on the stick so if an expert knowes a méthode or product to remoove the tape, plz lmk....
    phere's a few pics of the sticks....

1st pic.....both stick with my son and regular stick
    2nd pic....Alain Côté autograph
    3rd pic.... Dale Hunter autograph

thanks for helping out boys

SCF Rewards
    Country

It's working...found a way to remove the tape without taking the INK off....

so far....it's all Nordique autograph...including coaching staff

32-Dale Hunter
    19-Alain Côté
    ? Pierre Lacroix
    25-Blake Wesley
    35-Dan Bouchard
    ......Michel Bergeron
    2-Wally Weir
    18-Marian Stastny

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

that sucks... I don't get why someone would tape over signatures. nice item though and good luck on getting all that tape off

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats Freakin AWESOME.. good luck and keep us updated with future finds on the stick