Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See ChosenOne719's Items on eBay

Weird it says I have 2 trades in dispute from 2010 but those trades should have been completed and cleared out.....

I know for a fact that at least on the one deal I showed where the guy had the card in his bucket and was posting it for trade on a number of sites..... The admins looked at the pictures and the links to the topics where he was trying to trade it on several websites and they saw it was indeed the card I sent him (it was a low numbered serial numbered auto card) and they took off a no trade tag they had put on me.

The other trade that is in dispute from 2010 was where I traded a Brady gu that I definitely sent out on... No admins mentioned that deal to me at the time when I went to get my tag taken off but I always send out on deals (those 2 just were a little late getting out and to the people)... If that guy says he didn't get the card I sent him well I should still have the card he sent me and I'd send it back to him.

But I definitely know I sent out on both deals in dispute and one I proved to the admins the guy had the card and he even left me a negative feedback on here (only negative feedback in like 10 years spread out on a number of sites). Not really sure how he left me a negative feedback on a trade still listed as in dispute while he actually had the card in hand but whatever....
    Last edited by ChosenOne719; 02-09-2014 at 07:13 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

1998 Bowman Peyton Manning RC #1 $20
    Total BV $20
    Return INS: NO
    Return SIG: NO

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    TCC(32)
    Country

Is this going to close tomorrow or is it going to be extended? I have around 10-15 cards I need to pull out that I would like to submit.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Seattle Mariners Seattle Seahawks
    See j-f-cardsandthings's Items on eBay

Here is my updated list of cards with the ones I'm adding today. This is the complete list of my submission, including the ones I listed previously. If you want the added cards broken out separately for some reason, just let me know. I added 7 cards. Thanks!

1949 Bowman Jack Lohrke #59 BV $15
    1986 Topps Nolan Ryan #470 BV $1
    1986 Topps Nolan Ryan #470 BV $1
    1989 Upper Deck Ken Griffey Jr. RC #1 BV $40
    1989 Topps Traded Ken Griffey Jr. RC #41T BV $8
    1989 Topps Traded Ken Griffey Jr. RC #41T BV $8
    2006 Topps Turkey Red Nolan Ryan #581 BV $6
    2006 Topps Turkey Red Nolan Ryan #581 BV $6
    2012 Topps Archives Gold Foil Roberto Clemente #185 BV $15
    2012 Topps Archives Gold Foil Roberto Clemente #185 BV $15
    2012 Topps Archives Bryce Harper RC #241 BV $500

Total BV $695
    Return Insurance = YES
    Return Signature = NO
    Hidden Content
    Always Buying and Trading for BGS/BVG/SGC Graded Cards of:
    Roberto Clemente - Nolan Ryan - Juan Soto - Mike Trout
    Rafael Devers - Fernando Tatis, Jr. - Ronald Acuna
    , Jr.

SCF Rewards
    Country

since my opened disputes that I don't know why are still open are from 2010 can I send something in?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Added!Welcome back Aaron.
    1998 Bowman Peyton Manning RC #1 $20
    Total BV $20
    Return INS: NO
    Return SIG: NO

If I have the minimum 100 cards by tomorrow night it will close as planned.
    Is this going to close tomorrow or is it going to be extended? I have around 10-15 cards I need to pull out that I would like to submit.

Yes you can submit
    since my opened disputes that I don't know why are still open are from 2010 can I send something in?

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

98 cards, 2 more to go!

SCF Rewards
    Country

98 cards, 2 more to go!

Looks like I messed you up by putting my entire list in my last post instead of just the cards I was adding to my original list. You've listed me twice in the OP, at position 2 and again at 17. If you take the list of cards I have at position 17 and move them to position 2, it'll be correct.

Sorry about the confusion, my bad.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I noticed that one person had a card from 1949 listed so we are able to use the BVG service as well? If so I would like to submit

1955 Topps #124 Harmon Killebrew
    2010 Bowman Chrome Draft Prospect Autographs Refractors #BDPP80 Manny Machado 441/500

Return insurance - yes
    Return signature - No
    Total BV- not sure on the bv for either one but ungraded the Machado sells for between like 150 to 180 and for the Killebrew I'd say ungraded it is probably somewhere in the 50 to 80 sale value range.

So I would guess like 200 total maybe going by the low end

If we cant do bvg submissions let me know and I might swap out the Killebrew for something modern
    Last edited by ChosenOne719; 02-10-2014 at 03:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

BVG service is automatic for cards before 1981 (or thereabouts, I can't remember the exact year), so it's all the same to Beckett.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast