Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Selling Everything On My Site

     
  1. #1

    Selling Everything On My Site

    i need paypal badly so i'm putting everything up for sale i'll accept any reasonable offer on anything only accepting paypal

  2. #2
    also not listed is a 05 mlb artifacts michael young auto /599 taking offers on it also

  3. #3
    how much would you sell these for via paypal:

    2005 UD PROS AND PROSPECTS MARK PRIOR JERSEY
    2006 TOPPS WORLD SERIES RELICS JON GARLAND JERSEY

  4. #4
    HOw much for these?
    05 MLB ARTIFACTS FUTURE STARS OSCAR ROBLES 373/799
    2005 BOWMAN DRAFT PICKS ANDY LAROCHE FIRST YEAR
    2005 REFLECTIONS MARK TEXERIRA FABRIC REFLECTIONS BLUE WITH SOME MARKS GOING FOR HALF BOOK VALUE
    2005 MLB ARTIFACTS BURT HOOTEN 244/599 (only if Dodgers uni)
    2002 STUDIO SIGNATURES BRAD PENNY 54/80
    2005 SKYBOX AUTOGRAPHICS TREVOR HOFFMAN BLUE

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by SACKATTACK23
    how much would you sell these for via paypal:

    2005 UD PROS AND PROSPECTS MARK PRIOR JERSEY
    2006 TOPPS WORLD SERIES RELICS JON GARLAND JERSEY
    offer me a price otherwise 8dlvd

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by bballplayr366
    HOw much for these?
    05 MLB ARTIFACTS FUTURE STARS OSCAR ROBLES 373/799
    2005 BOWMAN DRAFT PICKS ANDY LAROCHE FIRST YEAR
    2005 REFLECTIONS MARK TEXERIRA FABRIC REFLECTIONS BLUE WITH SOME MARKS GOING FOR HALF BOOK VALUE
    2005 MLB ARTIFACTS BURT HOOTEN 244/599 (only if Dodgers uni)
    2002 STUDIO SIGNATURES BRAD PENNY 54/80
    2005 SKYBOX AUTOGRAPHICS TREVOR HOFFMAN BLUE

    offer me a price

  7. #7

  8. #8
    $7 for these:
    2005 MLB Artifacts 254 Oscar Robles FS $3
    2005 Bowman Draft 140 Andy LaRoche FY $.75
    2005 MLB Artifacts Autofacts BH Burt Hooton/599 $10
    2002 Studio Private Signings 97 Brad Penny/80 $15
    2005 Reflections Fabric Jersey MT Mark Teixeira $8 (you said $4)

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by bballplayr366
    $7 for these:
    2005 MLB Artifacts 254 Oscar Robles FS $3
    2005 Bowman Draft 140 Andy LaRoche FY $.75
    2005 MLB Artifacts Autofacts BH Burt Hooton/599 $10
    2002 Studio Private Signings 97 Brad Penny/80 $15
    2005 Reflections Fabric Jersey MT Mark Teixeira $8 (you said $4)
    the andy laroche is the chrome version i forgot to add that make it 8$ dlvd paypal and you have a deal

  10. #10

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •