Talking I am STOKED about this eBay win! Zeke patch!

2005/06 Ultimate Collection Ultimate Game Jersey Patch of Isiah Thomas numbered 42/75, for under $20 delivered!

What do you suppose that swatch has part of? I think it's one of the 1's.

As a lifelong Pistons fan, it pretty much doesn't get any better than this for me. Possibly the best small man ever to play the game, in my humble opinion.

An equivalent Chris Paul card would have went for about five times more, which is kind of insane. Do people really forget so soon how good of a player Isiah was?

I guess the terrible job he's doing as a Knicks exec is depressing his card values.
    Last edited by CatCityKid; 05-26-2006 at 04:17 PM.

2. Allgood (eBay Store)
    the only thing i dont like about patches of old jerseys like that one, is the fact that it is not layered pieces of material, back then they just screen printed the numbers and letters on the jerseys. so its just a piece of white jersey with 2 colors printed on it. but it was a great deal you got for sure, but there are others of the same card that are a some-what more "real" patch, like this one...

its a patch of the outer edge of the jersey.
    Last edited by buffylover; 05-26-2006 at 05:13 PM.

That's sweet too. I don't know, I guess for me having a piece of the jersey number is just as cool.

Very nice buy, that is one sweet patch card!

nice card. never liked him much though he's pretty arrogant. looks like its all coming full circle with the horrible job he's doing in NY. but props for a nice card.

I know, the Chris Paul sales are crazy. I bought an UC Larry Bird GU /100 for cheaper than Paul goes for.