Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks so cool being all laid out like that. Congrats on a sweet pc.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Thanks! I will look to do another one soon. I wasn't too keen on that one but had to get it done before the wifey got home. Once a few more acquisitions arrive, I will shoot a better one.
    It looks so cool being all laid out like that. Congrats on a sweet pc.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Twitter: @kin_kinsley See wvu_class_of_2001's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Seeing creasecollector get his Super Collector badge this week has kicked my butt into gear a little bit. I've spent some time updating the gallery and my inventory. Hopefully by the end of the year I will be in a place where I can apply. I believe that I fit the requirements, but there's still quite a few more cards I can add easily. I just want to find them for the right price.

Here are two additions from the last couple of weeks.

Andrew Shaw 2015-16 SP Game Used Stanley Cup Finals Net Cord #SCNCAN S#14/25 by kekinsley, on Flickr

Andrew Shaw 2016-17 O-Pee-Chee Red Border #6 by kekinsley, on Flickr

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Awesome additions to the Shaw collection! And I'm sure you'll earn that badge in no time!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just finished updating the gallery, if anyone wants to take a look.

Also, I recalculated my %, taking out the 1/1s. It leave me at 118/137/86%, and I have nine 1/1s. I know the threshold is 175 cards for the super collector badge. If we don't take the 1/1s into account for the percentage, do we for the total number of cards?

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The Gallery looks great! Thanks for the update.

Oh, and I'll send you a quick PM about the whole PC statistics thing. :)

I just finished updating the gallery, if anyone wants to take a look.

Also, I recalculated my %, taking out the 1/1s. It leave me at 118/137/86%, and I have nine 1/1s. I know the threshold is 175 cards for the super collector badge. If we don't take the 1/1s into account for the percentage, do we for the total number of cards?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Two different bubble mailers from today. I needed the two 2016-17 O-Pee-Chee cards for the player collection. Numbers in my sig are already updated. The two Score Reds I picked up because they were cheap, and reds. I've decided to pick up anything with a red theme when I can and it's cheap. There are some Black Diamond Rubies I sent in to COMC, but I've pulled them off and will ship them back with my next order.

001 by kekinsley, on Flickr

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Congrats on the new PC additions! And those Red parallels always look fantastic.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Wrote a new blog post today, as I've gotten two more Shaws over the last few days. After I posted it, the mail came and there was another in there. Another post likely coming this weekend. In the meantime...

Recent Acquisitions

In addition, I found out about a new Shaw card yesterday. Had no idea this existed. Have already emailed and messages a couple of card shops around Chicago with either no luck or no reply.

2015-16 Upper Deck Chicago Blackhawks Arena Giveaway Promo Cards

Numbers below are updated though this post, with another one sitting on the table beside my bed.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Congrats on these recent additions to the Shaw PC!

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast