Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I WAS KIDDING!!!! I don't want any Sedins, doubles or otherwise! If Kesler's actually in there you know I'm good to work something out :)

I can't watch the games anymore, Dave, it's American Idol auditions at our house..........

You've taken a step down in my books Ed =S ..... granted I guess the 1st few episodes are entertaing because some people are just so bad!

Ive been finding myself nodding off during games ....... or just getting my killing in playing some video games =P
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would love to add a Doug Gilmour stick card to my collection - good luck and have fun with the break.

Colin

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See truepar's Items on eBay

Might be a bit late to the party, but would love to get my hands on something from either Carey Price (probably already spoken for), Trevor Linden, Kirk McLean or Saku Koivu.

I'd love to be able to send something back your way, or atleast pay for shipping, if something is pulled.

Thanks!
    Stewart

SCF Rewards
    Country

not sure if there are any Torey Krug cards in the set, but if there is i'd love it for my PC. Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (115)
    Country
    See neilnijjar12's Items on eBay

if Marleau is in the set i love to add it to the PC

SCF Rewards
    Country

any penguins or bruins i would really like that.i collect sedin twins too but there gone so if you get any from those two teams.greatly appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

A Kurri from this set would be amazing, and it is certainly amazing what you are doing. Thanks for the chance whether I get a card or not.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    San Francisco 49ers Georgia Bulldogs New York Yankees
    See big_f_23's Items on eBay

If you pull any Mark Messier or Ryan Callahan cards, I would LOVE to add them to my PC! This is an awesome idea!
    Link to Traders/Wants: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Should be fun, I'd be in for any MN Wild...
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    Looking for JONAS BRODIN cards I need........also any YG's I need from various years
    Collecting 11-12 Contenders NHL INK GOLD
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See notoriousrob101's Items on eBay

<------ Canucks fan. Collect Pitts too. Just lost to Winnipeg :(

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast