Thread: Selling TEAMS & PLAYERS

Selling TEAMS & PLAYERS

i'm currently selling team & player lots. LMk who you need and what types and i'll put a lot together. prices depend on what/who you want. for example a BUCS lot will cost more than a BENGALS lot. also it depends on what i have of that team or player. also if you want just current or all years and how many dupes you'll accept. you also get a break if you accept current players in different team uniforms (ex. bledsoe in a pats uniform). shipping is included, general prices are $5-$10 per 100 cards for cards that book $1 and under and 10-25% on cards that book over $1. when you e-mail me please LMK the specifics (years, types, # of dupes, current/uncurrent. Thanks greg

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    WHAT DO YOU HAVE IN RICKY WILLIAMS AND COWBOYS,THANKS AND WELCOME TO THE SITE