Topps '06 inserts for trade, 5/26

I went to Wal-Mart today and bought a blaster box of Topps '06 baseball, plus 2 fat packs of Fleer (w/2 Fleer Top 40 inserts in each). I ended up getting the following:

Own the Game: Jake Peavy
    Barry Bonds HRH: 663, 670, 673
    Mickey Mantle HRH: 1 (3) I now have 6 of these.
    Topps 2K All Stars: Albert Pujols

Fleer Top 40: 18 Curt Schilling
    33 Barry Zito
    35 Josh Beckett
    38 Manny Ramirez

The Bonds HRH cards book for $3 each, according to Beckett. I haven't looked up the others yet, and Fleer just came out, so we won't have prices on that just yet. I need base on both sets in return.

just for your information fleer didnt just come out and it is priced.

Hobbyfan-I need all of your Topps 06 inserts. Are you trading? I'm not interested in buying.

Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan7
    Hobbyfan-I need all of your Topps 06 inserts. Are you trading? I'm not interested in buying.
    Definitely trading. I have 6 of those Mantle cards (MM#1). How many of those can you use? Do you want the Fleer inserts, too? Looking to get some base from both sets in return.

Quote Originally Posted by Indians Fan
    just for your information fleer didnt just come out and it is priced.
    Ok, I've only just seen the Fleer cards at Wal-Mart and Eckerd this week. I don't have prices in the latest Tuff Stuff, and I haven't bought the latest Beckett.

Oh sorry, I meant all of the inserts except for the mantle's. (Already have two)

Quote Originally Posted by CubsFan7
    Oh sorry, I meant all of the inserts except for the mantle's. (Already have two)
    Ok, so you want the Bonds cards, plus the Peavy & Pujols inserts. I also have three of those Wal-Mart exclusive cards (Musial, Abreu, Seaver) that I can throw in. I need some 2006 Mets & Yankees in return. PM me.
    Last edited by hobbyfan; 05-28-2006 at 04:34 PM.