Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See schwood's Items on eBay

Oh OK I just wasn't sure. You had said you got everyone else's so I wasn't sure haha I hope you liked it.

Sorry bud. Yeah, had basketball playoffs on Monday. Then my nephew's team was last night in the next round. We lost. They won. And the city championship is THursday night. So, haven't been home much at night. Been watching the boys play basketball. Couple of really really good teams.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry bud. Yeah, had basketball playoffs on Monday. Then my nephew's team was last night in the next round. We lost. They won. And the city championship is THursday night. So, haven't been home much at night. Been watching the boys play basketball. Couple of really really good teams.

Hey no worries that's awesome. This is a hobby haha I'm not worried about it

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

got a great lot today from waynemccready, including a broyles auto. thanks, all of my packs should go out next week. got a show on sunday, so hoping to pick up some goodies for everybody.

SCF Rewards
    Country

got a great lot today from waynemccready, including a broyles auto. thanks, all of my packs should go out next week. got a show on sunday, so hoping to pick up some goodies for everybody.

Glad you liked it!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Leroyslegenaryauctions's Items on eBay

Hey guys, Shipping on Friday the 14th. Apologies for the delay, but some crazy good stuff happening at the restaurant.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Pittsburgh Pirates Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @MadMan_Of_Metal See ultimatesteelersfan1964's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale

No worries stuff happens

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my Vikings lot from crzy4phins yesterday, had a nice mix of base, some inserts and parallels, and a cool David Palmer Triple Folder card, thanks! I should be getting my trades out for this month on Tuesday, and michigandan I'll resend another one out for you that day too

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got all of my packages for this month sent out today, and michigandan I resent one for you as well

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

received a great lot from jamie today, 2 real nice gu's and a nice assortment of base

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See gpachl's Items on eBay

Got a great lot from Brett14 today. Included a Lonyae Miller rookie auto, a Dez Bryant graded rookie, couple parallels/inserts and a bunch of base. Thanks Brett!
    Check my SCF inventory for inserts /parallels /autographs /game used & relics /rookies.
    Emmitt Hidden Content . -My Emmitt Smith card count: 6,432 different cards as of 1/3/2023. (#ed=2,796, gu/relic=847, autos=198, 1 of 1's=81)
    Cowboys PC (not including Emmitts): 11,455 cards (6,955 different base, 4,500 insert/parallels/autographs/games used/etc.)
    SCF Inventory: Hidden Content

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast