Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

If he just said he was a piece of crap I don't really think that's over the line. I mean I heard worse stuff in middle school basketball games. If Smart is enraged by that he will be eaten alive in the NBA by trash talkers.

I'm sure Smart has heard worse in middle school-college games. And, lets be honest, it may not have been the only thing the guy said during the game.

What is apparent is 1) The guy is full grown and travels to harass college kids (my bad - enjoy the games). That's pathetic 2) Smart overreacted.

We too are overreacting if we impose our armchair wisdom on a kid who was in the moment. Emphasis on kid. Besides I don't think NBA teams care all that much vs the talent. The biggest fan/athlete blow-up saved a game 7....
    Last edited by cgb_orl; 02-14-2014 at 11:40 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Mainecards42's Items on eBay

I doubt this will hurt his draft stock at all.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm sure Smart has heard worse in middle school-college games. And, lets be honest, it may not have been the only thing the guy said during the game.

What is apparent is 1) The guy is full grown and travels to harass college kids (my bad - enjoy the games). That's pathetic 2) Smart overreacted.

We too are overreacting if we impose our armchair wisdom on a kid who was in the moment. Emphasis on kid. Besides I don't think NBA teams care all that much vs the talent. The biggest fan/athlete blow-up saved a game 7....

I agree except I really wouldn't call an almost 20 year old a kid. Kids don't drive, vote, and buy adult stuff. If you get all these privileges at a certain age you also lose the ability to be a kid. Can't have it both ways.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See cgb_orl's Items on eBay

Fair enough but lets be careful not to confuse social privileges that change with city/state/country with adulthood. If that's the case, insurance companies owe me a refund lol

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (8)
    Country
    See lois2764's Items on eBay

Hey man I half Indian/ newzealand
    and I dark skin if someone was rascist I punch in face

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123