Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FT/FS - Let's do some holiday weekend dealing!

I'm always adding more to my site... so check out what's new & let me know if you're looking for specific players...

I'm always looking for Gary Carter & Mike Piazza GU & Autos that I don't have. Mostly interested in stars & HOF GU & Autos & some vintage or RC's depending on who it is. Only looking for baseball... but have other sports to trade.

here's the link:
    http://www.freewebs.com/thekingpin/

:new_usa:

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    i can do 55 dlvd on that reyes dual without the vlads..thats the lowest i can go..lmk

how much for these dlvd?

Kazuo Matsui - 2005 Diamond Kings Materials Bronze BAT-JSY #146 #195/200 (BV $6)
    Juan Gonzalez - 2005 Diamond Kings Materials Bronze BAT-JSY #114 #197/200 (BV $6

also how much do u charge for 2005 DK commons? need alot of those and want to fill up my set, so plmk what kinda deal we can do on these. thanks

i could use these:

Lyle Overbay - 2003 Bowman Futures Game JSY (BV $8)

Rod Carew - 2003 Topps Chrome Record Breakers Relics Hits BAT #RC2 (BV $15)

Troy Percival - 2003 Topps 205 JSY (BV $8)

what would you need in return?also what price may you be looking for so i could possibly buy in the future?

would you trade the pujols rookie... i would trade a lot in your favor.lmk

ryan

CYmarlins - deal done via IM

plymouth rock - for those, I'd be looking for 50% off BV to sell, or I can trade if you point me to your trade list.

RyMac - Sorry, that stays in my PC.

there isnt much on my tradelist(see my thread)but go ahead and have a look.

i would definitely be interested in buying in the future.ill lyk.

thanks!

if you just want to buy, make an offer. I'll look at your list though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast