Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country
    See Rustyisin65's Items on eBay

FT Dominion Nugent-Hopkins Auto rookie 3 color patch

Looking to fill set needs for

2010 Crown Silhouette 2+ colors only
    -Skinner, Schenn, Ekman-Larsson, Subban

2010 Dominion 2+ colors only
    -Skinner, Schenn, EkmanLarsson, Hall

1999 UD Retro Inkredible
    -Bourque, Yzerman, Rocket Richard, Beliveau

2003 Parkhurst rookie
    -Lehtonen, Staal

will look at rare rookie and cup issues
    Victor Hedman, Ryan Johansen, Evander Kane

Last edited by rustyisin; 02-11-2014 at 07:45 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LMK if interested

Thanks
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

BANNED

Country

yes, you're on the right track but not enough there.

SCF Rewards
    Country

if ur saying their is not enough value their for ur rnh i would think ur crazy! ;)

Rnh Dominion tends to sell around 250 right now. Kane cup rc tends to sell for $120-145 but thats with a mainstream patch. 007's patch is beautiful so id say its worth around $200 then adding the /10's thats another ton of money! id say thats an overpayment.

but if ur just taking about one of those cards then completely ignore what im saying..

BANNED

Country

hallfan4

Kane 3 color are at about $100-125 now. 4 color might sell for $150-175 but I doubt that too. There's been a four color cycling through ebay at $175 for three months now with no takers. I have sellers offering 4 color to me now...in trade, not cash

And all things being equal I'd rather have the Nugent-Hopkins card for a number of reasons.
    One, the value can't be lower than now. Two, dominion and Silhouette are incredibly undervalued. Three,
    I'm from Edmonton. Four, speculators are dumping Evander Kane right now. Five, RNH plays in a strong hockey
    market...Six Kane and Niemi don't. Seven, no-one collects Kane or Niemi...so there isn't a trader left to get rid of them with if I take them on. How many more reasons do I need to present? Eight, I'm not a collector

Steffan, unless the deal makes sense from a now...AND a future I'll pass on the three cards. We can work with the OPC Kane if you want as I'm only mildly interested in the Kane Cup, and not interested at all in Niemi.

SCF Rewards
    Country

hallfan4

Kane 3 color are at about $100-125 now. 4 color might sell for $150-175 but I doubt that too. There's been a four color cycling through ebay at $175 for three months now with no takers. I have sellers offering 4 color to me now...in trade, not cash

And all things being equal I'd rather have the Nugent-Hopkins card for a number of reasons.
    One, the value can't be lower than now. Two, dominion and Silhouette are incredibly undervalued. Three,
    I'm from Edmonton. Four, speculators are dumping Evander Kane right now. Five, RNH plays in a strong hockey
    market...Six Kane and Niemi don't. Seven, no-one collects Kane or Niemi...so there isn't a trader left to get rid of them with if I take them on. How many more reasons do I need to present? Eight, I'm not a collector

Steffan, unless the deal makes sense from a now...AND a future I'll pass on the three cards. We can work with the OPC Kane if you want as I'm only mildly interested in the Kane Cup, and not interested at all in Niemi.

Hey

I like Niemi =P, I collect him because hes cheap ..... so that ones all for me =P

You cant say this one isnt pretty:

BANNED

Country

yes, it's pretty...but the horses in that barn are used to pull plows not win races.

SCF Rewards
    Country

nice card
    I COLLECT HIGH END TRUE AUTO RCS OF LEBRON JAMES, GIANNIS, TOM BRADY, CONNOR MCDAVID & SIDNEY CROSBY.

SCF Rewards
    Country

yes, it's pretty...but the horses in that barn are used to pull plows not win races.

hes already won the race ;)

BANNED

Country

huh?
    Crosby, Ovechkin, Stamkos, Tavares, Hall, RNH, etc are throughbreds. Niemi is a Clydesdale

PM sent.
    In the future please PM me with trade offers so we don't get this kind of off topic banter
    Last edited by rustyisin; 02-12-2014 at 12:04 PM.