Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: low end GU for Card cash

low end GU for Card cash

I'm not sure exactly how much card cash is actually worth, I figure its 1000 for 2 packs of cards so probably not too much. I have a Horace Grant Jersey, A Matt Geiger Jersey, and a Jon Salley Jersey I would trade all for CC. Im not sure how much CC yet though, Im not sure exactly how valuable CC is. Please give me a suggestion or make an offer.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com

no thanks
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    NFL and NBA Rookies of players that became impact players within their sports.
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

it costs 1,000 card cash for a pack of cards. I think they need to lower the costs or make more chances to get CC
    I collect:
    NY Giants (especially Eli Manning, Evan Engram, Sterling Sheppard, Landon Collins)
    Unlike many collectors, I am not big on Game Used cards. Will gladly trade GU cards for RCS!

well, since $1 cash is worth about 100 CC (depending on the cards) 1000 CC for 2 packs is very reasonable. Anyways, what would you wnt for the 3 cards? I mean, nobody would want those players, so they're not worth too much. LMK>

true about the pack price. But by going like that, offering 40 CC for 3 GU cards is like asking me to sell them to you for $.40

So going by those terms, that would be like me giving you the 3 cards because they're already in screw downs(I got them when GU was new) and it will cost over $1.50 just to ship it. So maybe we should trade or something because with shipping and everything 40 CC ($.40) isnt worth it for me
    I collect:

I understand what you're saying, I just wanted to see if you would sell them that cheap. :) Anyways, i don't really even want the cards because I don't like any of those players, but how much CC would you want for the 3?

How much cc for the Jon Salley jersey? What's the bv? PM me or post here. thanks.

Hidden Content | NFL HOF Player RC Collection: 194/258 (75.19%
    Hidden Content | Hidden Content
    Always looking for vintage stars/semistars/rookies in all sports.

how much will you offer for the Salley?
    I collect:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast