Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

I love the liberal passive excuses..."It's just a bunch of nutso conspiracy theorist making stuff up!!" because apparently it is common for liberals to have 20-30 close friends, business partners and associates commit suicide, die in plane crashes or be shot to death right before a trial.

And your whole "How many people do the Clintons know that are still alive?" argument is the lamest I have ever seen. Literally. If I know 10,000 people and I kill one of them, the fact that the other 9,999 are still alive is not proof that I did not kill the 1. Thank goodness you can not serve on jury trials in America. I can see you in the jury deliberation room arguing that a guy clearly didn't murder his wife because the rest of his family is still alive...

I counter your challenge with this one. Show me another politician that has this many business partners, associates and friends die from murder, suicide or plane crashes.

I'm not going to dissect everyone of those relationships or circumstances surrounding their deaths to set you straight. Nor should I even mention Veggie's lunatic comment about 12 year olds. You wouldn't believe it anyway. It's absurd. How does a famous, obviously SERIAL KILLER couple get away with this many murders? Apparently we have all the evidence right here, and yet not a single charge.

You said it yourself, "It's just a bunch of NUTSO conspiracy theorists". YES, IT IS! SMH at the stupidity of it all.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

note the link supplied

Why should I note the link? It doesn't answer either of the questions I posed. Of course you got this crap from somewhere. So what?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See gsj68's Items on eBay

Why should I note the link? It doesn't answer either of the questions I posed. Of course you got this crap from somewhere. So what?

the link will answer some of your questions,its why I supplied that particular link

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I'm not going to dissect everyone of those relationships or circumstances surrounding their deaths to set you straight. Nor should I even mention Veggie's lunatic comment about 12 year olds. You wouldn't believe it anyway. It's absurd. How does a famous, obviously SERIAL KILLER couple get away with this many murders? Apparently we have all the evidence right here, and yet not a single charge.

You said it yourself, "It's just a bunch of NUTSO conspiracy theorists". YES, IT IS! SMH at the stupidity of it all.

Nobody said Hilary is a serial killer. If you think that people who are in political power do not have access to "friends in low places" who will do them a favor or for that matter access to government entities that would kill to protect the reputation of elected officials then you are fooling yourself.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

Nobody said Hilary is a serial killer. If you think that people who are in political power do not have access to "friends in low places" who will do them a favor or for that matter access to government entities that would kill to protect the reputation of elected officials then you are fooling yourself.

50+ times and not a single direct link to Clinton? Not a single guy flipped to point a finger? This is beyond ridiculous!!! Not that it matters, but you are in the process of sinking to a new low, as unbelievable as it sounds.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country

the link will answer some of your questions,its why I supplied that particular link

I had 2 specific questions. That link answers neither of them. Not sure why you think it does.

Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (66)
    Country

You have to admit, it would make one helluva movie.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who among us is sinless?

Hillary isn't and neither are we.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who among us is sinless?

Hillary isn't and neither are we.

So, did you get converted, hacked, or have just become a troll?

SCF Rewards
    Country

So, did you get converted, hacked, or have just become a troll?

I think its disgusting what he is doing and staff should step in to put a stop to his ignorant charade. It's one thing to hotly argue and debate religious beliefs but to openly mock them like this is just nauseating.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast