Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

03 - 04 Ultra Pack Break

I stopped at the grocery store today to pick up some eats when I saw they had a box of 03 - 04 Ultra out. Curious to see how they looked I bought five packs. I was in no way buying those packs in the hopes of getting a LeBron James RC. No, no, no. Not interested in him at all. Not me. Just wanted to see what they looked like.............................................. ............................ Dear Lord please let me get one!

ANYWAY, can't say that I care too much for the design of the base set. Of course, I never cared too much for Ultra cards, so I guess in that respect the cards didn't disappoint. It's too plain and dark. Bah. What I do like is the $1.99 price tag. Anytime a series drops from $2.99 a pack to $1.99 color me a happy camper. I pulled two inserts, a roundball collection and a scoring kings. I can do without the roundball collection. They remind me of pogs or coasters. The scoring kings insert is all right, I guess.

Now I suppose you're wondering who I pulled. Here's the breakdown:

Travis Hansen RC
    Dan Dickau Gold Medallion
    Luke Walton Gold Medallion
    Ray Allen Pog
    Kevin Garnett Scoring Kings
    Mike Bibby Game Used Pog

As you can see, I did not pull any LeBrons. Not that I care or anything. LeBron who? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... HA....ha.......................................... .. ::curls up in sock drawer and silently weeps::

SCF Rewards
    See grtrez's Items on eBay

what u want for the luke walton??? pm me please

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See jokeboy's Items on eBay

im interested in the Walton as well

SCF Rewards

an ok pick up with the walton

SCF Rewards
    See petermarano's Items on eBay

i like the pog phrase for the roundballs lool

SCF Rewards
    Country

Geez, what's with all the Walton love? Is it because he's a Laker, or is it because people think he's actually going to be good? Either way, I think it's better that I trade the card. I hate the boy's father so much that I might end up destroying the card as some sort of futile attempt to hurt him.

Now given that there is no book for this card yet, I could be blindly trading away a card that is worth millions... but more likely than not it's somewhere between $5 and $10. So what I want for the card is a good RC of either Eddy Curry or Jamal Crawford.

SCF Rewards

I'm glad I'm not the only one that hates those stupid roundball cards! A circular card? Pog is a perfect description, man!