Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

I remember seeing some wanted the oladipo and Lollards cards from nationals I have them for sale 22 shipped

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

had a great day today, nice to meet a few of the SCF guys. Big thanks to doniceage,baseballcommish, and censored for securing some great prizes for our giveaway! To top it off i pulled a Bruce Smith auto, Mario Andretti auto, and Denard pacth auto from my boxes when i got home.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See GmBs82's Items on eBay

Don it was nice to meet you and chit chat with you always good to see other hockey fans! My national experience was interesting to say the least.... So my son pulled out of the wrapper redemption a Johnny manzel rookie auto from panini damaged in the pack!! They gave us a cj spiller auto for the damage... Not the same but at least they did something. I enjoyed the kid friendly stuff upper deck and panini did as well. My son on the panini kids break also received a Eric ebron 3 color prestige patch numbered to 25 so in that case not all was lost. I did buy a few boxes while there and I didn't do so well on them but I guess that's the risk you take lol! Good luck to all who are attending this week end and hopefully you fair better!
    George

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Another long day on the feet got few items off my lists anyways Ill have a Purple shirt on tomorrow with my black block 'O' hat again for Muchigandan *lol* oh the best thing I got for free was an Autograph of Jimmy Jackson of TBDCBSKTBLLTL translation for all you not Buckeye fans The Best DaNM Collage Basketball Team in The Land. Hopefully I can get the last 6 off something I been working on so with that I am going to rest see ya all tomorrow oh Riducklas the Melt is good for the food thanks for the insight on it I had the Cleveland Steak one.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Don it was nice to meet you and chit chat with you always good to see other hockey fans! My national experience was interesting to say the least.... So my son pulled out of the wrapper redemption a Johnny manzel rookie auto from panini damaged in the pack!! They gave us a cj spiller auto for the damage... Not the same but at least they did something. I enjoyed the kid friendly stuff upper deck and panini did as well. My son on the panini kids break also received a Eric ebron 3 color prestige patch numbered to 25 so in that case not all was lost. I did buy a few boxes while there and I didn't do so well on them but I guess that's the risk you take lol! Good luck to all who are attending this week end and hopefully you fair better!
    George

George,
    Was a pleasure. Glad to see you had time to stop by the booth and chat for a bit. Hopefully, this will not be the last National for you and your son.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Look forward to being there in a few hours. Red shorts, black half-sleeve Nike shirt, and a backwards red Twins hat.

Nice meeting you and Dan again. Thanks to Dan for the redwing goodies. Not often one get a six jersey card.

Is this iluvfish2 from Bo, if so tell Robert I said HI!

I would but he was leaving after he dropped it off.

D
    O
    N

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So my 1 day was filled with so much random awesomeness all in one. Some major Highlights.

-Joined a Topps Pack war and got a Major League (the movie) giant card pack for free, a Jose Abreu exclusive Nationals Rookie, and a spot in the Topps Tribute Case Break.
    -Got a Mike Evans Game Used Glove card (3 Colors), and a Dante Exum NBA Draft Jersey (With the letter A on the jersey piece) memorabilia on the Panini Redemption packs.
    -Pulled a sick Shaq Booklet from Panini Preferred # to 25 (looks honestly like a 2 colored used gym sock, which is sick in both fashions).
    -Got to meet some cool guys over at the SCF booth
    -Traded doubled that I had in my collection (ROMLBs) for a Johnny Damon PSA/DNA Jersey
    -Got to meet Eddie George and then got a bunch of surprise autos including Jimmy Jackson and Dwight Gooden.

And that's just scratching the surface...

Seriously one of the coolest collecting experiences ever! Would highly recommend this experience to anybody debating on going. Even my girlfriend was entertained for the entire seven hours we were there. I cannot wait to plan accordingly and do it all again next year!

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Look forward to being there in a few hours. Red shorts, black half-sleeve Nike shirt, and a backwards red Twins hat.

So my 1 day was filled with so much random awesomeness all in one. Some major Highlights.

-Joined a Topps Pack war and got a Major League (the movie) giant card pack for free, a Jose Abreu exclusive Nationals Rookie, and a spot in the Topps Tribute Case Break.
    -Got a Mike Evans Game Used Glove card (3 Colors), and a Dante Exum NBA Draft Jersey (With the letter A on the jersey piece) memorabilia on the Panini Redemption packs.
    -Pulled a sick Shaq Booklet from Panini Preferred # to 25 (looks honestly like a 2 colored used gym sock, which is sick in both fashions).
    -Got to meet some cool guys over at the SCF booth
    -Traded doubled that I had in my collection (ROMLBs) for a Johnny Damon PSA/DNA Jersey
    -Got to meet Eddie George and then got a bunch of surprise autos including Jimmy Jackson and Dwight Gooden.

And that's just scratching the surface...

Seriously one of the coolest collecting experiences ever! Would highly recommend this experience to anybody debating on going. Even my girlfriend was entertained for the entire seven hours we were there. I cannot wait to plan accordingly and do it all again next year!

Glad ya stopped by and enjoyed your day at the Nationals. As you said there a lot to try to take in all in one say. Glad to hear your g/f enjoyed herself as well.

D
    O
    N

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

getting ready to take off, will have my Vintage Toledo Mud Hens shirt today. stop me and say hey.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice meeting you and Dan again. Thanks to Dan for the redwing goodies. Not often one get a six jersey card.

Nice meeting you as well. Thanks for selling me some sweet Blue Jackets cards. Had a lot of fun and scored some cool stuff! High point of the trip had to be the Jobu bobbleheads from the Lake County Captains game...they're pulling $100+ on eBay, but I think mine are staying here at home!

Page 38 of 40 FirstFirst ... 28353637383940 LastLast