Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

Are you putting the clan together for this years?

Greetings:
    MLBfan85 your best bet is to take in the VIP packages when they go live reason is if you go each day it will run you at least from last years figures $20 a day with the VIP packages you get in a ˝ hr earlier then the rest of the public does and also you get some great tickets for some of the autograph guests. As for some of the autographs it all depends on who they have lined up for the show and what they ask for. Plus another perk in being a VIP package you some nice promotional stuff like last year they had a Yasil Puig card as well free autographs on opening night of Dwight Gooden. You'll have to watch the National website for details on what might take place this year and I hope to see you there myself.

Doniceage what is sleep during the National you know theres no sleeping only when ya going to it when ya can rest also Ill PM you later on something that I want to run by you to see if will work during the show.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    Well as for me having a clan I know that Yazfan71 can't make the journey as for Spuds1961 it might be questionable. Loqtus might meet me in C'Land this year since between our areas so I might have a group but I'm still looking for others that wouldn't mind going to join so you'll have to stay tuned.
    "Any ballplayer that doesn't sign Autographs for little kids Ain't an American. He is a Communist"-Rogers Hornsby on Signing an Autograph as a Manager in 1942 with the St. Louis Browns.
    S.R.'75

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thumbs up

Yes I'm going in 35th National Sports Collector Convention. As i love to collect autographs and sport cards of different player from different fields across the globe.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Yes I'm going in 35th National Sports Collector Convention. As i love to collect autographs and sport cards of different player from different fields across the globe.

See you there! Is this your first National or have you attended before?

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

So autograph tickets just get you a gaurnteed line spot. Anyone from past years know if anyone of the guest signer do sign for free?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

So autograph tickets just get you a gaurnteed line spot. Anyone from past years know if anyone of the guest signer do sign for free?

No autos at this show is free. I seen athletes sign at hotels while out but if you want a auto your going to pay if it at the Nationals! The VIP bag will get your free autos (cost of the bag). There are some decent athletes in this mix but not the top tier athletes.

Anything else just ask.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Doniceage you forget those autographs offered for the VIPs at the opening night when we gather around prior to entering the show. Remember how you got back in 2011 your Kessinger,Forsbury Flopper I do cause Loqtus stood in line for ya.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I just had a week of vacation free up since the convention I was going to in July in Las Vegas got cancelled. I'd love to go to the National and meet up with The Commish and everyone else, the cost however is just downright terrifying. I would guess the autos are what, $50-$100 a pop or more? On top of the ticket price? There's a handful of signers I'd actually want to get autographs from, the rest are more like "Eh, don't even know who you are."

Not to mention you need 8x10's, baseballs, ways to protect these things (though I'd probably ship them home to be honest... just easier and safer). It would be wicked cool to get a picture taken with, say, Rod Carew, and then have him autograph it (I don't know if they do that or not?) but it sounds like it would cost a ridiculous sum of money. Like I said, I just dont' know.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    TheGintherG'Father yes they allow ya to get a picture w/the player as him signing that actual one not sure I just get the opening night guys mainly. Also did ya get the latest thing lmk as well get w/me as it gets closer to the time & we could get lodging plans to meet up like what would occured last summer w/the other Wax Packers. Also great to hear ya can do the journey.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Greetings:
    Doniceage you forget those autographs offered for the VIPs at the opening night when we gather around prior to entering the show. Remember how you got back in 2011 your Kessinger,Forsbury Flopper I do cause Loqtus stood in line for ya.

I mentioned them in the above post. Those are not free as you must purchase a The VIP package to be able to get those autographs you mention. I remember he also got a Kessinger from me for his PC as he liked the 8 x 10's I had printed for Kessinger to sign. Should be fun to see who the Vip's are this year.

Don

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast