Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

See you there. What kind of memorabilia do you plan on adding to your collection?

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country

This will be my first national. What can I expect? Deals?trading? What should I bring? Are there food vendors. I am hoping to be there all week I only live 30 minutes away from the venue

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

This will be my first national. What can I expect? Deals?trading? What should I bring? Are there food vendors. I am hoping to be there all week I only live 30 minutes away from the venue

You can expect too many cards, memorobilia, to blow your mind. You will it be able to view everything thoroughly in one day. The deals can always be found but later in the week is when the best deals can be found. Trading will happen with certain people. If the cards you have sell well they can easily be traded but it all depends on what your trading for. Remember the deal usually goes in the favor of the person set up due to them paying to set up. There are several food courts but the prices are high. So I suggest eating before you come and eat only once there a day if you must. That leaves more money for cards.

Anything other questions just ask. We will have a boo that the show.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@phillyteamhater See countrygal12284's Items on eBay

Just booked our hotel today, staying at the Best Western 5 minutes from the IX. Waiting on the VIP guests to be announced before getting the show tickets, but most likely getting the Super VIP pass since we are going all 5 days and leaning on driving vs taking a shuttle from hotel mainly to be able to go eat lunch off site and Super VIP includes parking plus all 18 guests and promo sets(which we plan to sell).

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'll be there for my second National in Cleveland. Not sure which day, but I'll probably only go one day. Don't have quite that much money!
    Hidden Content
    I collect Packers, Buckeyes, Indians, Blue Jackets, Anthony Schlegel, and Nikita Nikitin
    R.I.P Stefanie Spielman, Dante Lavelli, Bob Feller, Jack Tatum

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just booked our hotel today, staying at the Best Western 5 minutes from the IX. Waiting on the VIP guests to be announced before getting the show tickets, but most likely getting the Super VIP pass since we are going all 5 days and leaning on driving vs taking a shuttle from hotel mainly to be able to go eat lunch off site and Super VIP includes parking plus all 18 guests and promo sets(which we plan to sell).

As soon as I find out the VIP's guest will announce them as they are added. Nothing like selling some of the perks to help pay for other expenses!

I'll be there for my second National in Cleveland. Not sure which day, but I'll probably only go one day. Don't have quite that much money!

I think almost all of us have money issues! Let us know what day you plan on going when you figure it out.

Don

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Defaultlie's Items on eBay

I'll be up there again this year, and bringing 3-4 others with me for probably 2 days. A few of them are not huge card collectors and have never been, but I have a feeling will love everything there is to see and maybe even get them to crack a box or two. I can't wait! I always love when the convention is in Cleveland, which is a nice 3.5 hour drive from Buffalo. Not going to lie though, looking forward to the Atlantic City convention....that one could be trouble :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

My wife is from Cleveland so my plan was to combine a visit to see her mother with my first trip to the National. We hadn't bought plane tickets or anything like that but in my head I was making plans.

Then I found out that her father wants to do a family reunion/vacation in Oregon with her siblings who live out in Seattle. What week did they pick? Friday August 1st to Friday August 8th.

Who knows, maybe we'll go to Cleveland for the weekend first and then head out to Oregon, but I'm not counting on it. I'll probably just have to wait until next year.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Seeing that it is in my own neck of the woods, You'll see me there

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do they have a schedule of the next few years where it will be yet? Or is that not pre-determined?

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast