Mickey Mantle 06 Finest Xfractor/25 FT

Looking for a nice auto or patch for it. These sell anywhere from $35-75, depending which card you have. I have not seen this one on Ebay yet. And as my luck runs, I missed his jersey # by 1, #8/25

Quote Originally Posted by linksmaker
    Looking for a nice auto or patch for it. These sell anywhere from $35-75, depending which card you have. I have not seen this one on Ebay yet. And as my luck runs, I missed his jersey # by 1, #8/25

im interested i notice there is one on ebay right now..i have the 48/50 green

I'm open to offers. I have another guy wanting to trade for it. awaiting his offer too.

check my site too... lmk what you like, i am sure we can work something out!
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees

"And as my luck runs, I missed his jersey # by 1, #8/25"

And as my luck runs, It would have been Mickey Morendini instead of Mantle :)

Kartel-there are some auto's on your bucket I like. what kind of trade value on the Mick?

i have no idea on trade value for it... just lmk what autos you like and i'm sure we can work something out...
    Last edited by kartel; 06-04-2006 at 11:43 AM.
    I collect: Kevin Faulk and Shane Vereen, Brady (Pats), Carmelo Anthony (Knicks); NY Yankees

Linda Cohn auto, Montana auto, Heath Miller auto