Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 05-06 SP Authentic Box Break

05-06 SP Authentic Box Break

Well i ordered this from dacardworld.com for roughly $90 DLVD. Here's the Autos:

Marvin Williams /1299 BV$60
    Salim Stoudamire /1299 BV$30
    Jarrett Jack /1299 BV$20

I pulled the Williams in my last pack, which made me really nervous because i heard how "hit or miss" this product could be, but i think i did good mayb 7-8/10. All are FT, i would really like to trade toward a Deron Williams auto if anyone has one. Also pulled base like jordan, wade, lebron

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Not bad pulls there Id say. I think the product would be a bit better if they actually had some more inserts. Check my list for the Salim please.

vikingfan101 - yea i think if it was more than just base and auto/gu it would be better (plus more RC). didnt really see anything on your list.

RachaCookaMunga - only liked the lebron

Interested in the Marvin. I ahve a Deron Big Game auto/jersey /199. also have his Finest XRC /599

At least you got a higher BV added up for those cards then you paid for the box. Nice Pulls!

ozflava - what do they book? i am interested.

bilsd1818 - only saw a few RC, would you trade in my favor?

BASEketball - yea i was happy with the results.

Probably let me know which you are interestd in.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast