Thread: Football Card Blowout

Thumbs up Football Card Blowout

My name is Greg, I live in Northwestern PA. Im selling my entire collection. I have plenty of baseball and football. I need to sell them all, but you are interested in just a player , Just state a player and there team. if there is more than one team say what team you want him from. But if there is anyone looking to get a huge lot, please contact me. You could make the money you spend over probably several times, but you have to have time to list. If anyone is interested contact me for more info. If you would like you can see what I've posted so far pm for the link.
    Thanks
    Greg
    :new_uklia

2. Find Football Cards on Kronozio!!
    Looking for Deshaun Foster. LMK what you have. I don't need base or low $$ rookies (have plenty). Mostly looking for GU and autos or low #ed.

julius jones dallas cowboys and roy williams from dallas cowboys pm me thank you