Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Reggie Miller RC

Need Reggie Miller RC

I am looking for a Reggie Miller Rookie card. I am willing to trade baseball and/or racing for it. Lmk if anyone can help.

I am looking for a Reggie Miller Rookie card. I am willing to trade BASEBALL and/or RACING for it. Lmk if anyone can help

NOTICE WHAT IS IN CAPS?

Thanks For The Reply. Some People Are Willing To Make Deals To Get Cards They Need. Like Me I Buy Cards That People Want So I Can Trade With Them.

Notice Whats In Caps?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????

well that is the only basketball card i am looking for. i do not own any other basketball cards

i just thought of something i would be interested in. do you have any jeff gordon or terry labonte race used sheet metal. lmk

Hi! I've got a Reggie Miller rc, fresh from the pack. I just broke a box to put together a set and have a double. Mint condition worth grading. What do you have for race used and nascar autos. LMK Thanks!

autos are bad
    irwin
    nemacheck
    makar

no race used

i do have a 80BV dale jr. badge of honor numbered reflector shield

Reggie Miller rc

Quote Originally Posted by acepanther
    I am looking for a Reggie Miller Rookie card. I am willing to trade baseball and/or racing for it. Lmk if anyone can help.
    Hi! Can you give me a trade list in baseball and nascar? Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast