Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need Reggie Miller RC

http://www.beckett.com/userpages/acepanther.html

there is the baseball list
    minus
    barry bonds 86 fleer update rc
    89 upper randy johnson graded rc

nascar im still working on

are you interested in the dale jr card? if so the rest of the nascar can go with it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have to get something more substantial in trade. I've got a very large nascar collection, even though I just traded almost all of my auto's and race used. I have the Dale jr. insert. LKM thanks!

i doubt you have the insert. the last 4 people that told me they had this insert scanned it and showed it to me and it wasnt what i had. oh well though. thanks anyway.

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you would happen to have any Killebrew or Puckett gu. I would be interested in something along those lines.

nevermind thanks anyway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12