Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 06 Topps Co-Signers???

06 Topps Co-Signers???

What's Up with co-signers? I keep hearing so much about it. How the autos are so great, and how u get 3 auto cards a box, etc...I'm debating whether or not i should get a box. at $120 with 3 auto cards, it dosent seem bad. but u never know. i'd like to get some feedback from ppl who know the product. Is is worth it? Whats the best card you've gotten? Whats the best/worst part of the set? Basically i'd just like to get product reveiws from ppl who have or have gotten it......

2. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store
    Check the thread I made in the Baseball forum... or go to ebay and search "06 co-signers."

I personally like the look, everything but the base that is...

I have 2 boxes on the way and Im feeling pretty low about them. For one I think the cards are ugly and for 2 I really dont like the auto selection I have seen so far. Singles, duals, or cuts for that matter. Im really hoping the box prices go up as I dont plan on opening either of the boxes due to what I've seen on Ebay

Sneek, I just don't see them going up...

The reason I say this is because on the day of the release of Triple Threads, box and case prices spiked... Co-signers is seeing none of that... BIN for $109-120 per box, and most 2 box lots going for $185 (I got a 2 box lot for $188) to $215....

This product to me will be a bust, but I couldn't pass up a good deal...

The other thing that bothers me is.... WHERE THE HELL IS THE NUMBERING?!?!?!

All of the auto's are not numbered from what I've seen... This is pure BS... Triple threads was good, even with the 3, 9, 18, ....... Why not number these Topps? Could it be because the number produced is way too high???

I'm about to buy a case of Topps Series 2 (Want to try to his the constitution cut!) and am contemplating a Allens and Ginter case.. But I'm wondering if my money would be better spent on a higher end product like Sweet Spot or maybe just sticking with football.

Saw 4 boxes busted tonight, and seeing that I wouldnt even buy a pack. Cards are ok looking, but the best pull (great in my area though) was a Prince Fielder / Nelson Cruz dual auto. After that it was a Clint Barmes dual auto. Nothing great.

Yeah, Im pretty pissed about paying $131 a box from a case break here. But thats the gamble, and I thougt this stuff would go up like triple threads. Speaking of Allen & Ginter, Im in the market for a case or a half case. You want to go in on one so that we can get a better deal? LMK. I can put the case on my CC and secure some presale prices. Also if you have a dealer with a case better than $850 or $895 please let me know ASAP!
    Thanks,
    Cody
    Quote Originally Posted by Seablazer
    Sneek, I just don't see them going up...

The reason I say this is because on the day of the release of Triple Threads, box and case prices spiked... Co-signers is seeing none of that... BIN for $109-120 per box, and most 2 box lots going for $185 (I got a 2 box lot for $188) to $215....

This product to me will be a bust, but I couldn't pass up a good deal...

The other thing that bothers me is.... WHERE THE HELL IS THE NUMBERING?!?!?!

All of the auto's are not numbered from what I've seen... This is pure BS... Triple threads was good, even with the 3, 9, 18, ....... Why not number these Topps? Could it be because the number produced is way too high???

I'm about to buy a case of Topps Series 2 (Want to try to his the constitution cut!) and am contemplating a Allens and Ginter case.. But I'm wondering if my money would be better spent on a higher end product like Sweet Spot or maybe just sticking with football.

i picked up 2 packs to see what they looked like. i dont like the base cards either. i pulled a thick card DUO-BRONZE INSERT G MADDUX / M PRIOR #D 60/150 AND A CO SIGNERS DUAL AUTO BRANDON McCARTHY / ZACH DUKE. KEVIN

2 boxes:
    1st box: Adam Wainwright auto, Darrell Rasner Auto, Hong-Chin Kuo/Shin-soo Choo dual auto
    2nd box: Francisco Liriano auto, Anthony Lerew Auto, Ben Hendrickson/Rich Hill dual auto

Quote Originally Posted by clar2004
    2 boxes:
    1st box: Adam Wainwright auto, Darrell Rasner Auto, Hong-Chin Kuo/Shin-soo Choo dual auto
    2nd box: Francisco Liriano auto, Anthony Lerew Auto, Ben Hendrickson/Rich Hill dual auto
    Would you trade/sell the Kuo/Choo?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast