Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    Wow, already over $300 with 3 days left. People are nuts.

well, it's typical. most collector's can't wait. they need what is hot right now.

Just look at the Sage autos of guys like bush and hawk. they were going crazy when the stuff first broke, but when you look at the 06 football at the end of the season, it should be among the bottom of the list for most collectors.

Plus, with the popularity of football these days, people get so excited with anything football. I love football season as much as anyone, but I'm not heading to an all day NFL draft party and I can't stand when radio talk shows have all-NFL talk in the middle of may.

m

USC had such a strong few years (dynasty-type) that it wouldnt surprise me if Leinart, Bush and maybe White cards (in college uniforms) stayed strong for longer than the norm as people continue to relive the glory years.
    Same can be said for V.Young college uniform cards since he single-handedly dismantled the dynasty.

But I do agree that $300+ w/2 days left is crazy. Some people got it like that though....

over $600 now. Thats the highest I`ve seen him yet.

Why would one certain auto of Bush sell for $300+ and another double that? It`s the damn exact same autograph from the same damn person. I just don`t get it sometimes?

I`ve been watching Namath auto`s for quite some time now. Why would one go for more than any other? An auto is an auto regardless of what card company puts them out. Yeah, I know about the limited #`d editions and all and parallels, gold, silver, versions, but an auto is an auto. Why would it go for twice as much?

I agree w/rayny1, when I buy or trade for Cowboys autos I dont care if it's #'d to 500 or 1/1. However if I owned a 1/1, I would want a premium in sale or trade. Hey, when in Rome.......right?

How could that card possibly maintain its value. Honestly, even if Reggie Bush became a HOF, would that card sell for this high?

I can only assume that who ever is fork'n over that kinda cash must be a USC Trojan FANATIC or Super-Alumni.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast