Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1

    wanted: Reggie Bush Base/insert cards

    not looking for GU or auto's...just base cards and inserts....check my trade thread and let me know if anything interests you.

  2. SCC - Feb 2018
  3. #2
    i have the press pass target exclusive bv 10
    press pass big numbers bv 8
    press pass paydirt bv 10
    press pass bv 6
    prestige i'm guessing bv 12-15

    i like your shaun alexander game used whats it go for

  4. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by kinzner
    i have the press pass target exclusive bv 10
    press pass big numbers bv 8
    press pass paydirt bv 10
    press pass bv 6
    prestige i'm guessing bv 12-15

    i like your shaun alexander game used whats it go for
    im not sure...its pathetic but id rather spend the cash on more cards than a backett:new_silly ....id be interested in the prestige, and the press pass....the press pass is # 13 correct?

  5. #4
    i have to wait to tell you ,me and my twin share a collection and these cards are at his house he should be on soon and i will let you know then

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by kinzner
    i have to wait to tell you ,me and my twin share a collection and these cards are at his house he should be on soon and i will let you know then
    ok cool...are they in good shape?..hopefully straight from pack to top loader?

  7. #6
    2005 Zenith Z-Jerseys 90 Shaun Alexander $5.00 $12.00
    2005 Zenith Z-Jerseys Prime 90 Shaun Alexander/100 $8.00 $20.00
    this is from the online price guide

    they are in great shape

  8. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by kinzner
    2005 Zenith Z-Jerseys 90 Shaun Alexander $5.00 $12.00
    2005 Zenith Z-Jerseys Prime 90 Shaun Alexander/100 $8.00 $20.00
    this is from the online price guide

    they are in great shape
    alright...also remember its a 3 color patch..not just a simple white swatch.

  9. #8

  10. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by kinzner
    how much do you want in trade for it ?
    well that depends...we'll work something out that is fair for both of us if we decide to trade.

  11. #10
    i have the press pass target exclusive bv 10
    press pass big numbers bv 8
    press pass paydirt bv 10
    prestige i'm guessing bv 12-15
    press pass checklist bv 3

    hes not home so i compared the pictures in the photobucket to ebay pics and its not #13 its a checklist you can see them in the photobucket link under football

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •