Kindly delete this if it is against the rules here.:) Maybe I can find me a lifelong mate, female, that has an interest in sports cards? Hmmmmmm seeing I enjoy them I thought huh what if I find me a lady that can walk along side me. Well if this was meant to be, a little about me and what I am looking for is below. And I copied this bio from an ad I posted online. Alrighty then.

--------------------

I am looking to connect with any ladies that are familiar with living a lifestyle surrounding eating whole foods. This would include many of the green vegetables, some nuts, some grains, maybe tuna, salmon, and so forth. I wouldn't really say I am vegan, or a vegetarian, etc but rather I practice bits and pieces of such groups. I am a real active person that likes to challenge my body while at the same time using wisdom in not pushing it too hard. I guess you can say I have an overall interest in realizing the human body's unique potential. I am pretty much self motivated and a positive person. I am independent and want to share life with someone that can hold their own and at the same time a lady that wants to enjoy the company of a male.

For a female I prefer a body type that is toned, height not so much a big issue, color of skin is open, and age doesn't always have to play a huge role. Also honesty is good, confidence in yourself a plus, an understanding attitude is great, and a drive to improve yourself would be wonderful. And if you can be natural, in leaving off makeup, and simply be secure with yourself that would be an awesome thing too.

I am single, never been married, without kids, and one day plan to get married. I realize that there are many options in a variety of choices for a mate and as such I am venturing out on this adventure in finding the best one while letting things progress naturally. To note I have a full time landscaping job, sell items online for extra income, and some spare time to invest in a friendship. I am also an intern at a faith based recovery program for guys. I enjoy playing basketball, messing with sports cards, browsing the internet, playing pool, working out, and am always open to newer ideas. I have yet to really put much effort into finding the person that can help take me to higher levels in life and am now ready to work in this area. I am originally from around the Columbia area, live in Columbia now, and plan to maybe move to North Carolina or Georgia within a year or so to experience another place. Contact me if you think we may have a match and maybe we can begin a new journey together?

Brian