Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mike's Mojo NFL Trading Cards (Updated)

Just letting everyone know that Mike's Mojo NFL Trading Cards are on sale now!!!

$3.99 per pack. FREE SHIPPING (NO LIMIT!!!!)
    Paypal Preferred, although I do accept Cash or Money Orders.

Each pack contains 5 NFL Trading Cards. (4 BASE, + 1 RC, or #ed Insert/Parallel).

MOJO (Game Used or Autographed) 1:3 Packs GUARANTEED!!!
    MAJOR MOJO 1:50 Packs

Current MAJOR MOJO cards: Michael Vick 05 Ultimate Auto #/25, Peyton Manning 02 Upper Deck Authentics Auto, REDEMPTION for a 12 pack HOTBOX of Mike's Mojo (every pack contains GU/AUTOS).

Do not miss your chance to pull some MAJOR MOJO!!! Place your order TODAY!!! (Same Day Shipping if your order is placed by 5PM EST M-F)

For anybody who does not know about Mike's Mojo I would like to tell you about it.

I have collected cards for nearly 20 years and I have seen many changes in the hobby. Early changes (early-mid 90s) included Insert/Parallel cards, and high-tech designs. The most dramatic change has been the introduction of Game Used and Autographed Cards inserted into packs (pre-certified). Before this you could only obtain Autos in-person and TTM (through the mail) which was difficult to begin with, let alone trying to obtain an actual authentic Game Used Jersey.

As a kid when I first started collecting cards packs were around $.50 each, and I was happy to pull base of my favorite team or player. Today collectors aren't satisfied with just base or insert cards. Now its all about GU/Autos (Mojo). With prices ranging up to $500++ per pack it makes me wonder where the hobby will be in five years.

My question to you, as a collector:
    Do you buy sealed boxes to ensure that you get the "Hits"? (Only to pull a no name Auto or GU??)

Do you buy Retail because it is cheap and you have a chance for a Game Used or Auto card? (Most retail gets searched so even if you bought all of the packs your chances would be slim to get a GU/Auto)

If you answered "YES" to either one of these questions, then you should try Mike's Mojo.

I have combined the Value of "Old School" collecting and the MOJO of "New School" collecting to bring you the ONLY product that will give you MOJO 1:3 packs GUARANTEED for ONLY $3.99 each!!!

Here is the icing on the cake.... YOU WILL NOT PULL A SCRUB!!!

If anyone has any questions please post or PM me.

www.mikesmojo.com

Thanks
    Mike

2. Check out the deals at Allgood Collectibles eBay Store
    Does anybody have any questions regarding my product?

Keep in mind, any order placed before 5PM EST Monday-Friday will be shipped the SAME DAY!!!

FREE SHIPPING w/ DELIVERY CONFIRMATION!!!

Why waste your money on Retail packs when you can guarantee a "Hit" with 3 packs of Mike's Mojo?? (and it WON'T BE A SCRUB!!!)

Thanks
    Mike

Since today is Friday, any orders placed by 5PM EST will be shipped TODAY.

Any orders placed after 5PM EST or this weekend will be shipped first thing Monday morning.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you and I look forward to your order!

Mike

In honor of my wife's birthday this coming week, I will be running a special.

Purchase 3 packs and get 1 pack FREE!!! (every third free pack is a MOJO pack).

Only 1 FREE pack per person, per order. (if you order 6 packs, you will receive 1 FREE pack, not 2).

This special offer is valid 6-11-06 thru 6-18-06.

Thank you.
    Mike

Please contact me with any questions.

Don't miss this great offer. Place your order TODAY and receive 4 packs for the price of 3!!!

Any questions please PM, post or email me.

Thanks
    MIke

Quote Originally Posted by stevesportscards
    will it be a mojo pack or not?

Hello Steve,

Every third "FREE" pack will be a MOJO pack.

So if three people each purchased 3 packs, each person would receive 4 total packs and one person would end up with 2 MOJO packs.

Only 1 FREE pack per person, per order.

If you have any further questions please let me know.

My dad's birthday was today (6-13) and my wife's is tomorrow (6-14).

If anyone purchases packs tonight, or by 5PM EST tomorrow they will be shipped tomorrow.

Thanks
    Mike

***NOTICE TO ALL POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS***

The Michael Vick Ultimate Collection Auto has now been pulled.

I will very soon be adding a new MAJOR MOJO card to take its place along with a new batch of 50 Packs!!!

I will announce the new MAJOR MOJO when it has been inserted into my inventory.

Thank you again,
    Mike

Received my two packs yesterday and got a LaDainian Tomlinson jersey card along with some nice star base cards. I'll definitely be ordering some more packs! Thanks Mike!

Glad to hear that you got them and are happy with the results.

I look forward to your next order.

Thanks again, I really appreciate your purchase.

Thanks
    Mike

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast