Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $5 PayPal for Shaq

Smile $5 PayPal for Shaq

Its a new month and I have $5 Paypal for the best Shaq Card or Lot . I know its not much but thats what I got for now.I'll decide tonight unless I just get offered a Card I really need.Also will put Trade with it Check my bucket although I havent updated it in a while I think most are still here.Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

did u still want that power in the key card u never responded to my last PM

Yes I want it but I try to Trade GW for GW and etc..If you want to pick out some more rookies or inserts we can trade or wait to see if noone offers any more cards I'll give you $5 PP for it. LMK

4. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    im not a b-ball collector any more, but got some shaq's i could let go and could really use the $5 paypal...here is what i got...i have NO idea of the BVs on these anymore, so would need a little help

92-93 topps RC
    92-93 upperdeck all star RC
    92-93 classic 4 sport McDonalds
    00-01 ud mvp MVP watch (insert)

lmk if you need em

theproudestmonkey - Yeah I can use them. 2 offers so far yours is best.

do you know the BVs on them? i know the topps used to be $10, mcdonalds $15, mvp insert $5...lmk if you know current values

Topps =$4-10
    Whats the # on the UpperDeck?McDonalds and MVP look the same.

ud is #424...cool, so they haven't changed much in the last 2 years...all the same so far

i could do the mcdonalds, mvp insert, and ud allstar (plus 94 classic and 94 ud #469) for the $5 paypal...thats definately $25++

or

i could do them all for $7.50 paypal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast