Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Post office problem

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

Post office problem

I sold some cards to a member on another site-Sent with tracking last update was that the post office left a note telling the person to pick-up the package at the post office-So i sent a message to the other member explaining to them that the package i mailed was waiting for them at the post office and that they needed to pick it up within a week or the package most likely will be sent back to me as of this post nothing has been received and this since the beginning of February-According to the other member it took them a over a week to go the post office to try and p/u the package and there post office told them that they couldn't locate the package so either its been sent back to me and i just haven't received it yet or there post office is unorganized and can't find it and this is in the back of my mind that they went to the post office got the package and are feeding me some bs and telling me they haven't got the package-They other member has only 10 confirmed trades..then yesterday the claimed to have gone to the post office /tracking number spoke to the post master and the post master told them that $50 of insurance is on the package..which is news to me-The package was sent FC mail and no insurance was placed on the package-I even tried to file a claim through usps.com and it said to prove insurance was on the package which there wasn't-So i sent a message to the other member and asked them to have there local post master send me letter in the mail with USPS letter head telling me that the other member went in there and tried to pick up the package and post office doesn't have it-Because like i said i don't have any proof whatsoever that package wasn't actually picked up and i am getting feed some BS By the other person..

Thoughts???

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Did they pay for the cards before you shipped?

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (2119)
    Country
    See dpcampsportscards's Items on eBay

Did they pay for the cards before you shipped?

Of course via PayPal i sent w/tracking and like i said the post office tried to deliver couldn't because nobody was home a message was
    left for them to p/u at post office-After over a week went bye they decided to go to the post office and they claim the post office
    doesn't have it-Either it got sent back here and i haven't received it yet-Or they actually picked up and are feeding me some BS.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (205)
    Country
    See habsheaven's Items on eBay

Well I wouldn't worry about it. If you have proof (tracking) that it was sent it's his problem now.