Thread: carmelo auto....sell or keep?

carmelo auto....sell or keep?

ok i recently pulled a topps chrome chromograph carmelo anthony auto from a pack. its numbered 68/82. bv is 50 bucks. should i hold it or try to sell it? do you think it will get any where near BV of 50 on say ebay?? let me know your thoughts!! thanks

2. SCC - Feb 2018
    keep keep keep, everyone from the 03-04 draft is becoming a superstar and all the cards from them and melo will go up a lot keep it

If you're a fan of Melo then keep, but I don't know if any of his non-rc stuff would go up significantly in the next couple years.

i wouldnt keep it if your just hoping it will catch fire. card values are based mainly on demand and championships. there used to be a demand for him but most people have figured out that he wont get a ring out west. good player, but his demand has gone down alot.

by the way i sold a $50 gu rookie of melo on ebay about 2 months ago and i got $7.50 for it. dont sell it on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by boostboi
    by the way i sold a $50 gu rookie of melo on ebay about 2 months ago and i got $7.50 for it. dont sell it on ebay.
    Actually, autos sell much better than gu jtlyk

As for selling or keeping it, i'd keep it because Melo has quite a bit more potential, besides, it is a nice card and I doubt youd get the money it is really worth

BTW, if you want to trade, just check my page

-Kobe12

yeah his cards aren't as hot right now i'd wait until he has something big happen to him...like a good record or a high scoring game etc.......

If his team get better the card will go up ,read that the Marquis Daniels ,and Josh Howard autos went up significantly cuz of the playoffs

I got $25 for my reg. 05/06 Topps Auto of him. I say hold onto it until next season.

wow lots of nice feedback nice. thanks for the input!!