Thread: carmelo auto....sell or keep?

carmelo auto....sell or keep?

ok i recently pulled a topps chrome chromograph carmelo anthony auto from a pack. its numbered 68/82. bv is 50 bucks. should i hold it or try to sell it? do you think it will get any where near BV of 50 on say ebay?? let me know your thoughts!! thanks

2. Find Basketball Cards on Kronozio!!
    keep keep keep, everyone from the 03-04 draft is becoming a superstar and all the cards from them and melo will go up a lot keep it

If you're a fan of Melo then keep, but I don't know if any of his non-rc stuff would go up significantly in the next couple years.

i wouldnt keep it if your just hoping it will catch fire. card values are based mainly on demand and championships. there used to be a demand for him but most people have figured out that he wont get a ring out west. good player, but his demand has gone down alot.

by the way i sold a $50 gu rookie of melo on ebay about 2 months ago and i got $7.50 for it. dont sell it on ebay.

Quote Originally Posted by boostboi
    by the way i sold a $50 gu rookie of melo on ebay about 2 months ago and i got $7.50 for it. dont sell it on ebay.
    Actually, autos sell much better than gu jtlyk

As for selling or keeping it, i'd keep it because Melo has quite a bit more potential, besides, it is a nice card and I doubt youd get the money it is really worth

BTW, if you want to trade, just check my page

-Kobe12

yeah his cards aren't as hot right now i'd wait until he has something big happen to him...like a good record or a high scoring game etc.......

If his team get better the card will go up ,read that the Marquis Daniels ,and Josh Howard autos went up significantly cuz of the playoffs

I got $25 for my reg. 05/06 Topps Auto of him. I say hold onto it until next season.

wow lots of nice feedback nice. thanks for the input!!