Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Exclamation Daily Call For Salim Stoudamire And Wayne Simien

If you have AIM please post here and IM me(Sportzfan123) so we can talk
    PLMK what you have mostly looking for autos but may consider nice rc's as well do not have much bball for trade so will have to either trade FB or "PP, please include bv and scan(if possible)and what you need for it thanks
    Last edited by mike85641; 06-13-2006 at 01:02 AM.

2. Check out the Auctions from Packrip.com
    u interested in any1 else ( also who in football )
    i just pulled a 05-06 ud rookie debut Stoudamire today
    duno if you have any interest for it

if its an auto I'm interested in fball I collect stuff in my sig and nice rc/star autos or patches

not sure if i have replied to u or not with these but i do have a trilogy signs of stardom auto of salim and a swet shot jersey of simien, im lookin to sell but i do not have payapl, if u can pay by money order, cash, or check lmk ill give ya a deal.

not sure if you were the one I told, but I have an spx simien- could sell for around $8-8.50 dlvd. last 2 sold 8.50 and 9 dlvd...

I already have one, but what color is the jsy on yours may be able to use it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast