Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is Bull Crap!

This is Bull Crap!

ok i wanted to bid on this Terrence LOng auto cuz its was a good price but look how he signed it! its a buncha bull crap

Why is it bull crap? He signed it a lot neater than many other players do.

Tim

Cause look at this one!!!! same card i hate how players do that this is his "real" autograph

Well, that's true. The second one looks better. I really like T. Long's auto (not the first one).

Tim

Funny how he would sign his name once, and then print his name another time. But, at least you know it's him...

Looks to me lke a little kid signed his name on hte first one there.... some one trying to make money huh?......

Oh.

I thought this was going to be about Paypal's new email.
    Now that's Bull Crap!!

Luke,

It's actually a variation. Donruss/Playoff came up with these "variation" autographs in 2002, I believe.

They've had these variation auto. cards in the past year or so, where they would ask a player to put his nickname, major league debut, uniform # or something unique in addition to signing cards with his normal autograph. The "T. Long" printed autograph is one of those variations. It ain't pretty, but it's a variation.

Here's Beckett.com article on autograph variations:
    Autograph Variations Found

Hope this helps explain these strange-looking autographs.

hey Bob....thanks for that info!!! That helps me alot, as I only collect autos and I would have been leery of the T.LONG myself!!

Peace,
    Rima
    ~COLLECTING specific Chris Brown autos & multi color patches
    ~Collecting Hakeem Nicks, Stepfan Taylor, Mario Manningham, Geno Smith and Victor Cruz Auto's

TRADE LIST:
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast