Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Will Trade In Your Favor For Ronnie Brown And Philip Rivers!!

ill trade in your favor for autos of ronnie brown and philip rivers...lmk

2. Check out Steel City Collectibles Clearance Center
    i think we've talked before, but i've got the ronnie brown sage auto /999. there are a few things i like on your site.

Quote Originally Posted by gretzky99
    i think we've talked before, but i've got the ronnie brown sage auto /999. there are a few things i like on your site.
    sure, what do u want for it?

i like these in this order...
    heath miller reflections /100
    hawk autos
    carpenter auto

I have a Royer Williams 06 Playoff Prestige. I will trade for GB Packers.

Eric

i dont have a heath miller auto, the pic is for the braylon on the way.....i dont have the hawks right now. all i have is the carpenter

ok. what about the yobouty? could you do the carpenter and the yobouty autos for the ronnie?

Quote Originally Posted by gretzky99
    ok. what about the yobouty? could you do the carpenter and the yobouty autos for the ronnie?
    no, carpenter books $40 by its self, the Ronnie only books $30

I can give you a Ronnie Brown UD Portraits 8x10 Auto bv $60 for your Cedric Benson Sweet Spot Gold Auto, also bv $60...LMK...

Quote Originally Posted by eastslastheart
    I can give you a Ronnie Brown UD Portraits 8x10 Auto bv $60 for your Cedric Benson Sweet Spot Gold Auto, also bv $60...LMK...
    no thanks...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast