Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Watlist!

     
  1. #1

    Watlist!

    Wantlist:

    Shawn Marion
    Dwyane Wade
    Andris Biedrins

  2. #2
    02-03 UD Sweet Shot Shawn Marion Sweet Swatches 2 Color Jsy lmk If You Need This thanks
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    02-03 UD Sweet Shot Shawn Marion Sweet Swatches 2 Color Jsy lmk If You Need This thanks
    Yes, I need it, watch my tradelist, please.

  4. #4
    2003-04 Upper Deck Honor Roll Dual Warm Ups 4 C.Butler/D.Wade $5.00 $12.00

    i could use this and the marion Books $15 so trade would be in ur favor lmk thanks
    Collecting All Current Oakland raiders Primarily Carr, Mack, Cooper, Crabtree, Also any Legend or HOF raider players as well.
    Just getting back into the Hobby so not much tradebait right now, PC has become available if anyone is interested.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Please NOTE: Photobucket is not updated, Only PC cards are accurate anything else has been traded or sold thanks

  5. #5
    topps chrome rc refractor biedrins
    spz jsy/auto rc biedrins
    hoops rc biedrins
    skybox premium rc biedrins

    lmk if interested

  6. #6
    lmk what kind of Wade cards you have for trade...
    NO MORE INTERNATIONAL TRADING!
    BASEBALL: Hidden Content
    BASKETBALL: Hidden Content
    FB TRADELIST: Hidden Content !!!!
    MY WANTLIST!! Hidden Content

  7. #7

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by XxViSiOnxX
    2003-04 Upper Deck Honor Roll Dual Warm Ups 4 C.Butler/D.Wade $5.00 $12.00

    i could use this and the marion Books $15 so trade would be in ur favor lmk thanks
    It is in my PCD:D

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by pure_basketball
    topps chrome rc refractor biedrins
    spz jsy/auto rc biedrins
    hoops rc biedrins
    skybox premium rc biedrins

    lmk if interested
    I need:
    topps chrome rc refractor biedrins
    Watch my tradelist, please.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by cardlover2006
    lmk what kind of Wade cards you have for trade...
    I don`t have Wades for trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •