Thread: Anyone Interested In?

Anyone Interested In?

I have these up for trade or sell... Let me know if your interested...

Joe Montana Signed Football, obtained in person at a signing for a Pro-Bowl party. This football comes with a hologram from Joe Montana's group stating it is authentic.

Steve Young Signed Football, came from Art Thoms of the Oakland Raiders back in the 70s. He now deals with Auto Memorabilia.

Pete Rose, Nolan Ryan, and Hank Aaron Auto Baseball. This came from Americana Memorabilia, Inc, one of the Home Shopping Network deals. Very limited... All 3 great signatures, the KINGS OF BASEBALL!!

Derek Jeter Auto Mini Helmet from Celebrity Autographs. Great Auto on a relica Mini Helmet!

Derek Jeter All Star Jersey from Wall Of Fame Sports Memorabilia's. This is from the 1998 All Star Game I believe played in Colorado. Beautiful Autograph on the back on the #2..

Derek Jeter 1998 World Series New Era Hat Auto. This comes from Terry Bender Promotions, Inc. Great looking hat from the World Series!!

Terrell Owens Mini Helmet, 49ers mini helmet. Auto #'ed 39/49! Comes from C & R Sports Memorabilia

Let me know if your interested.. Thanks

0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

4. Check out the deals at Bear Ridge Collectibles eBay Store

if intrested i have a 2006 chicago white sox team ball missing only 3 of there scurbs that never sign at the stadium

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by CaNaDiaN tRaDeR
    Which 3 scrubs?!
    ross gload
    matt thornton
    and the last reliver on the team which changes weekly